『1』

─── ❝ 【Ohhhhhhhhh】❞ ───
. ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᵈᵒⁿ' ᵈᵉʳˢᵗᵃ.

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ: ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ɢʟᴀꜱꜱ, (ꜱʟɪɢʜᴛ) ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘɪɴɢ

Oniria! (◑‿◐)

This room...I'm here again...

The same filthy, stained, dusty yellow walls. Broken glass of all kinds; beer bottles, windows, plates, cups. Some covered in blood, others still clean and sharp.

Sharp enough to bleed, but dull enough to escape this torture. A small room but tough enough to make a person go insane.

What a room. Perfect for kidnapping and trapping someone in here! But not so great for the victim of this room. As you can guess, I'm the victim; the first one? Probably not. The last one? Definitely not.

Sure people didn't like me that much. Nor did I try to act all friendly with them. But do I deserve this, just for feeling lazy and not getting on anyone's good side?

In my logic, it makes perfect sense. I live, I grow, go to school, go to college, work, get money, pay bills (sadly), then have food and a nice apartment. All without needing to befriend everyone along the way.

Also in my defense, people don't need to be so stingy when someone doesn't want to be their friend. Or talk to them.

Anyways, didn't know I was going to get so off track in the first page. I guess I was a tad bit excited, when I found an empty diary while ripping the wallpaper off those disgusting walls. Who am I kidding, I almost fainted from joy when I found this diary. Some might say this is an overreaction. But they're not here to criticize me! Haha...

Normally I would write the date and time on the top of each diary entry. But obviously this room has took my sanity and I have no idea what time is anymore!

So to replace that. I'm just gonna make little doodles of faces on the top of each page! Because I need to entertain myself in this boring, musty smelling prison. If I'm going to be harsh, I will make sure I won't hold back any words in this diary.

Oniria is my name! I don't really care about my last name though. It was boring, and I need all the entertainment I can get in here! Also going to start writing my name next to those doodles too. Since I don't want to lose my identity the same way I lost my sanity; to this dumb, yellow room.

I guess it makes sense why he might of given me this book. But why in between the wall and wallpaper? And how would he get in this room if there was no doors or windows (unless you count the windows not attached to the wall; he had given me for fun? Did enjoy breaking them though).

I don't understand but it makes sense, he doesn't want me to just lose it completely. And become an emotionless, broken doll. That wouldn't be fun for him to...play with. I hate using those two words. Funny how a few things can make you have a grudge against two words for the rest of your life.

Going to sign off. Probably going to tear up some more wallpaper. It's not like he's going to mind. I'm doing him a favor in removing those ugly wallpaper (not like the walls are any prettier though).

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 583
ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ: ✓