Chapter 41: The Twist Was Too Much....

The word ‘Hope’ is one the virtues of heaven. Hearing the Death Puppeteer saying this word, the saintess was bewildered.

For someone who has ‘Death’ in their title, everyone will think that this creature is bad and was probably on the dark side. The saintess has this kind of thinking.

Far from, before, when the saintess was spectating the fight between the Witch and the Death Puppeteer, she already concluded that the two individuals must be eliminated.

Although seeing the Death Puppeteer taking the form of a four winged-angel made the saintess in awe, a soul was found inside the Death Puppeteer.

Even if you are a human, if you killed someone with your own hand, then that means you already broke the commandments of god and thus, you are considered as an evil that should be killed.

The saintess was confused. If your soul got stained by the blood of a person you killed, then there shouldn't be skill that is under the concept of holiness and lights. Although there are some exceptions.

But because of the Death Puppeteer possessing both an Angelic Ultimate and Demonic ultimate, the saintess was left perplexed.

The covenant weapon returned on her hand because apparently the spell was dispelled by another holy skill.

“Why is it.... Why did you, a demon, possess an Angelic Ultimate and a virtue of heaven?” Keeping her stoic stern face, she asked.

“I’ll answer it if you won't kill me.” The puppeteer replied.

“Then there is no use.” The saintess responded. “HEAVEN—

A floating card was running towards the saintess in a fast way. A girl who was riding was very panicked.

“W-wait!! Y-our holiness, that puppeteer is Mareine-san, she's my ally, my friend!!”

Another conversation happened. They were whispering to each other and the Death Puppeteer was left in an awkward way.

“I see. So that is the answer.” Said the saintess, nodding her head after what the girl riding a card whispered to her.

The saintess then switched back her gaze to the Death Puppeteer.

“—RESTRAIN!!”

A silver metallic chain suddenly appeared on the Death Puppeteer’s hand. She was handcuffed.

“Uh—?!”

The girl riding a card flies towards her with a mix of relief and dismayed face.

“I’m very sorry Mareine-san.” She said, feeling sorry. “The saintess said that she wanted to have a talk with you....”

“Are you sure you're not going to get me into prison?”

“O-of course not! The saintess will always show mercy.”

“Mercy my ass. She was about to kill me a few minutes ago!”

Without caring what conversation they were having, the saintess unarmed her weapon and the day suddenly vanished. The world became night in an instant.

Then, she raised her hand towards the sky.

Muriel.”

The three of them, The saintess, the puppeteer and the joker vanished.

◇◆◇

“The saintess just wants to talk to me.” 

That's what Marry told me..... But

Unexpectedly, I was inside a courthouse.

Many government officials and authorities were taking a seat in a row of chairs. The saint was also sitting together with her fellow white coaters. 

An overwhelming magic was also found inside a person spectating from above. He must be the arch mage.

Alcred and Alfred were also in there. Marreine and her brother, the paladin, were also inside.

There was also another problem. A huge screen display was also blocking my vision and it seems that I'm the only one who can see them. It was this annoying screen that keeps appearing:

PseudoChristos

Ultimate Skill: Master of Weapon Creation, (Azazel) —> (Iblis)

Distinctive Passive Skill: Puppeteer’s Anger —> Wrath

Special Passive Ultimate Skill: The Controller, (Lucifer) —> (Samael)

Ultimate Skill: Lord of Hope, (Uriel) —> (Jeremiel)

Evolve to PseudoChristos?
Yes/No