18.

She slept through the entire day, the time she was awake she kept questioning her existence.

It was pretty early right now it was 5 AM, she got up from her bed and into her closet taking out some comfortable clothes.

She took her phone and walked out of her room and downstairs.

The house was dimly lit.

She put on her shoes and got out, it was a bit chilly since it was still early.

She walked out of the main gate and started on her journey.

She went to a flower shop and decided to take some flowers.

She took the flowers and to her way.

The cemetery.

She founded peace sitting next to his grave talking hours to it.

As she went in and neared his grave She smiled lightly.

"Hi hyun" she placed flowers on his grave and smiled.

"You aren't starting to get annoyed right? Me coming here everyday" she sat down.

"You know yesterday..." she looked down stopping tears from falling.

"My parents said I'm getting married in 2 weeks" she continued.

"I refused...look at what they did to my face, they aren't my parents. How can parents be like this to their children? They only show favoritism to their twins....I'm a no one in that family... hyun- ah, you should've just let me die instead, you would've had your family to hold on to you but me...I don't have anyone" finally the drops of tears falling.

"To the hell with this helpless talk...let's talk about the times we used to love" she smiled.

"Hyun-ah, you remember the time we went to the amusement park, you wanted to go on the horror ride" a chill ran down her spine.

"It was so scary you laughed at me the whole time" she pouted.

"Then you found out I had a
Masklophobia, you took care of me and took me to eat ice cream" she laughed.

"It was fun..." a tear drop "hm let me remember..." she put her finger to her chin remembering.

"Oh!" she snapped her fingers "the time we got locked up at school..." she laughed out loud.

"We went to the pool and the janitor came in.." she laughed hitting her thigh.

"We went under the pool and kissed and the janitor couldn't even find us" she laughed as she wiped a tear.

"We were really good at hiding we never got caught" she said smiling.

Now it was 6.45AM.

She had no intentions of leaving anytime soon.

Jungwon was jogging back to his home when he passed the cemetery.

He saw a familiar figure sitting near a grave, so he decided to check it out.

As he neared, it was miso sitting next to the grave talking to it.

"That motherfucker..." she was saying he stopped in his tracks.

"I won't ever marry him!" As she said that jungwon felt himself broke.

"I hate him to the ends of the earth! Form the depths of my heart!" She was saying.

As he stepped back, he accidentally stepped on a branch creating a sound.

She turned around to look at him and he was even more suprised to look at her face.

The left side of her face was badly injured, her cheek was purplish and her lip was awfully busted and her eye was swollen.

"What the hell are you doing?!" She stood up infuriated.

"Uh I-" "were you eavesdropping?" She was in shock.

"No, I was just passing by and I thought I saw someone so I came in to check and.." he scratched his head.

"How long have you been here?" "Uh...when you were saying you don't want to marry me" he said sadly.

But that didn't bother her.

She crossed her arms and turned around "Bye hyun, I'll see you tomorrow" she glared at jungwon and walked away.

He watched her leaving then looked back at the grave where the picture of hyun was engraved on the grave stone.

" you must be her late boyfriend" he said stepping forward.

"I'll do everything I can, to keep her happy" after saying that he walked away.

As she walked in her house, her father called her out to get ready for school.

She had no intentions but she didn't wanted to stay in the house either.

She went up and changed in her uniform, wearing a black zipper hoodie over it, she pulled up the hood and put a mask on her face.

She took her bag and went to school.

As she entered, she attracted alot of attention.

Which obviously she didn't wanted.

She met soojin along the way.

"Woah, what's up?" She said peeking at her.

"Would you stop?" Miso said getting annoyed.

"Why are you all covered up though?" Of course, soojin is a curious little fellow.

Miso took end of the mask of to reveal her face, soojin gasped.

"What happened?!" " I refused marrying Yang" "and your parents did that?" She was taken aback.

Miso nodded putting the mask back on "lets go the class is about to start" they both went to class.

The boy that sat next to soojin agreed with Miso to exchange seats.

She sat next to soojin.

Mrs.han came in, and she looked at miso "Ms.Hwang, please take your hood and mask off" according to her it was distracting.

She refused, "Ms.Hwang!" She looked at her with eyes and voice full of authority.

She took the mask off unwillingly and threw the hood back to reveal her face.

Everyone gasped and started whispering things about her.

Mrs.Han felt guilty for asking her to take it off.

She went on with the teaching, Jungwon looked back at her but she ignored him.

At the lunch break, she wasn't really hungry.

She went to the roof top alone.

She reached for her pocket and took out a packet of cigarettes.

Picking one out, she places it in her mouth lighting it up.

She smoked.

She didn't really smoked, just when she was really upset, it wasn't a habit.

You're smoking?!