43.

I went to school and since hyunjin had a meeting at eight and he wanted to go to the company earlier to get a few things done before his meeting, he dropped me off at school at 7 am.

My classes are not going to start until 8am so I have an hour to spare.

There was no one at the school apart from a few students.

Perfect.

I didn't feel like meeting some ugly glares and disgusted faces.

Go on fuckers have jungwon, I don't want him anymore fucking piece of shit who bangs girls on her wife's back.

I felt furious thinking about what he did if he would've just explained I would've listened but no, why did I even expect anything.

But then the image of him this morning flashed in my mind, the place looked awful and jungwon didn't seem to be in the right state.

Is he ok- no fuck him, he didn't care so why should I? there is no need for me to care about that bastard.

I went to the class room which was empty, a smile made its way to my face.

A sat down at the very end of the class room in my designated seat next to the window.

I plugged in my head phones and soft music started playing, I layed my head on the table with my arms supporting.

I didn't know when but I fell asleep and only woke up when there where about ten minutes till class starts.

Well, good thing I woke up earlier than class starts, I sat straight removing my headphones.

Just then the door opened and in came a wreaked jungwon, he looked terrible.

My eyes widened at his state, uniform was so messy, his hair as if not combed and he was walking like a zombie with his eyes half closed.

He sat in the second table from the last in the middle row, immediately throwing his head on the table.

My worries only grew as I saw this state of him, I've never in all these times seen him like this.

So miserable.

It took all of my will power to not go to him and start taking care of him.

The memories started coming back.

Jungwon was in the living room, he looked frustrated so I peeked over his shoulder to see what got him so worked up.

Only to see that he wasn't in good mood and he couldn't put on his tie properly.

I snickered at the view as he turned around to look at me.

"What?" Hr was annoyed no doubt, I pulled him a little and fixed his tie effortlessly as he watched in awe.

After doing so he smiled ever so sweetly "don't I have a wonderful wife"

"Shut up"

The tears that kept welling up in my eyes I blinked them away looking out the window as in to not see him.

The homeroom teacher came in "okay class" he caught the attention but jungwon didn't lift his head to see.

"First of all, a student from class A-2 has decided to join us" he said looking at the door from where the girl entered.

The girl I wanted to see the least, Na Jaein.

She pass a hideous smirk to me "Hey everyone I'm jaein, take care of me" the fake smile on her face? I wanted to slap it off.

Before the teacher could tell her designated seat, she just walked and sat next to jungwon.