29.

As though her feet hurted, she didn't tell anyone, she treated them and wrapped her feet in a bandage apparently the cuts weren't deep, so it'll be fine by tomorrow.

"I should take soojin out somewhere" she was thinking as she was laying in her bed.

She called soojin after a while.

"Soojin-ah, let's go out tomorrow" she said wanting to sound cheerful.

"Tomorrow?" Her voice rang through her ears.

"Yeah.. we haven't had a girls night out in a long time,let's go out just you and me...we'll go shopping and then I'll take you to dinner" Soojin was left stunned.

"I thought you didn't like shopping" that was true.

Just half way through she would start complaining how this is taking too much time or the things weren't her style or how her legs hurt or how hungry she was.

"Uh...I want to get a few things" She said, she could feel soojins happy energy.

"Okay!" She beamed over the phone.

"Great, I'll pick you up tomorrow at 1.30, okay?"

After that she went to bed, trying to forget about what happened today.

The Next Day.

She woke up at 11.45 am "damn, my sleep routine is going down again" She got up from her bed and went to her attached bathroom to take a shower.

As she came out after showering, she went to her closet to look for something to wear.

Going in for something casual and more comfortable.

She quickly did her makeup after and styled her hair in a bun

She changed the bandage on her feet and put her shoes on.

1.15pm, perfect.

With that she took her bag and walked down "you're going somewhere?

She shot him a glare "none of your business" somehow she was mad at him that his friend made her bestfriend cry so miserably.

Even though it wasn't his fault, she couldn't help but feel anger seeing him as she remembered that Jay is his friend.

Her harsh voice tone made jungwon shut up as she went out.

Taking upto 15 minutes walking to Soojins house.

She called Soojin and asked her to come out.

She came out not long after dressed comfortably and cutely.