34.

As he said those words her face lit up "really?!" She smiled widely.

"Yeah" she tackled him in hug, he was suprised at her act and fell back on the couch with Miso on top of him.

As soon as she realised she back away "sorry..got excited" she smiled awkwardly pushing the strands of hair behind her ear.

STOP BEING SO ADORABLE!

Their flight was tomorrow which suprised the both of them.

"Oof, such small notice" she packed her bags continuously complaining.

"How long are you gonna keep saying that?" Jungwon, who was leaning on the door with his arms crossed looking at her, spoke.

"Till I get these done" she said through gritted teeth as she struggled to close the bag.

He sighed and came forward "step aside" he zipped her bag smoothly and efficiently.

"Tch...show off" he looked at her "atleast say thank you" he said.

She gave a teasing smile "thank you my husband, you're the best" with that her face changed to a 'sike you thought' look and she went out the room.

He laughed at her actions "cute" he followed her.

As usual throwing her self to the couch, face first, she let out a mumbled 'I'm hungry'.

"What do you wanna eat?" She turned her face to the side to look at him.

"Chicken amd soju" she smiled like a little kid.

"We got a flight tomorrow, I don't think soju is a nice idea" he said.

"Aw dont ruin my mood" she pouted "lets just go with chicken and pizza how about that" he offered.

"I Guess that's fine"

-T I M E S K I P-

It was now past 11 am...

Their flight was at 1.30pm...

Why are they still sleeping?...

Jungwon suddenly bursted through her door "YAH! YANG MISO! GET UP! WE'RE LATE!" She got up with a shocked expression.

I mean who wouldn't?

"What the hel-" he grabbed her wrist forcing her out of the bed.

"NO TIME!" He almost threw her in the bathroom.

"YOU GOT 15 MINUTES" with that she could hear the loud footsteps running out of the room.

"Sheesh" she quickly did her morning routine.

She just took out a casual dress and quickly got dressed before jungwon started yelling at how she's so slow.

She tied her hair in a lose bun and walked down stairs with all her things.

She saw jungwon putting the bags in order.