Chapter 1

Welcome to another love/adventure story

The plot line is that ryder is a prince, he ran away from home because of his parents, the gaurds, the maids, basically everybody in the palace annoys him.

Chase, ryder's royal pup follows him, meeting the other five Pups that also ran away from their owners.

They found a town miles away from the kingdom.

Ryder ran away when he was 5 years old, chase was only an baby pup by the time they found the other pups.

Ryder then vowed to help and protect everyone and vowed to never go back to royal life ever again.

The people who knows ryder is a prince is Cap'n Turbot, Mayor Goodway, Mr. Porter, Katie, Farmer Yumi and Farmer Al and ofcouse the pups.

Now Let Get Started.

_______________________________________________________

Zack Ryder: Pups! We have a long term mission to Adventure city!

Rubble: Long term?

Zuma: It means a vewy long mission that could take days or weeks or months to get throught.

Rubble: Oh!

Ryder: Don't worry its just for a month hopefully

(If you saw paw patrol the movie then you know how long it takes to get there.)

Chase: Am not going.

Rocky: Why chase?

Chase: Just because.

*Chase leaves the tower*

Zack Ryder: Chase..

_______________________________________________________

A month later.

(Go watch Paw Patrol The Movie because thats what happened. A little while after the movie.)

Katie Chalice: Hey ryder! Hey pups!

Rubble: Hey katie!

Rocky: Hey

Skye: Hi!!!

Marshall: Hello katie!!

Zuma: Hi!!

Zack Ryder: Hey katie!

_______________________________________________________

Meanwhile with the king and queen

Queen Araminta: Love, what are we suppose to do!? The kingdom is worried for Zack?!

King Oscar: *signs* Just tell them the truth it might be better if we say that Zack went missing 10 years ago and they will have everybody looking for Zack for a price of 10,000,000!

Queen Araminta: Alright that sound like a good plan, lets do it!

Untill next time