Chapter 12

Spanish = English = French

French - tout = everything            French - détruire = destroy           French - ville = town   

French - OUI MONSIEUR!! = YES SIR!!         French - fils = son 

____________________

Continue.

____________________

(Oscar and the guards has walked into Adventure Bay looking around the little town.)

Oscar: Search tout, if you have to détruire the ville then so be it, find my fils men.

Guards: OUI MONSIEUR!!

(So they made their way into the town and started searching everything causing a ruckus in the town.)

Person 1: What the heck?!

Person 2: What are they doing here? Causing a ruckus in town!

Person 3: Should we call the Paw Patrol or......

Person 2: Yes, we should, maybe they can handle this.

(At the lookout.)

 _________________________

(Ring Ring Motherfucker)

Ryder: Hello! Ryder here!

Person 3: Um...Ryder, there are people in armor causing a ruckus in town.

In the background, something went flying over Person 3 head, everybody there yelling at the guards. Something hit Person 3's phone and then the call ended.

Ryder: ..........

Rubble: NONONONONO THEY'RE HERE!!!!!

Zuma: *Crying*

Chase: Nonono I can't go back!!!! *Chase runs from the main room.*

Katie: CHASE!!!!!

Mayor G: You guys calm them, I'll go deal with this!! *Mayor G leaves the Lookout.*

Katie: I'll get Rubble and Chase. Carlos you calm Ryder down and Jake calm down the other 4 pups!!

Jake: Okay!

Carlos: Got it!

Jake: Zuma, Skye, Marshall, Rocky please calm down!

Zuma: B-but-

Jake: But nothing, we are going to keep you guys safe, no matter what trust us!

Skye: Are you sure about that? They might see us even tho they might not take us now but, they will take us later when your not looking!

Jake: Don't worry about that Skye we will protect you! Alright?

All 4 pups: Yes.....

(Meanwhile with Carlos and Ryder.)

Carlos: Ryder please calm down everything will be alright, we won't let them take you or the pups we will fight them if we have to!!!!

Ryder: *Deep Breath* I know you will fight for me and pups but....