Chapter 14

.・゜-: ✧☾Continue☽✧ :-゜・.

On the way back to Calmaria, Oscar is watching his son sleep. Chase had woken up in the middle of the trip and had to be knock out again for the trip to continue. Robo-dog had powered off to save energy and time.

__________

Oscar: (Zack..My son has return to me.)

Levi: My king. We have return to Calmaria.

Oscar: ¡Excelente!

(Oscar picks ryder up genly and walked out of the carrage.)

Oscar: Levi, get the two dogs and follow me. We're heading towards the infirmary.

Levi: Yes, My King.

(Levi grab Chase while another guard grab Robo-Dog. Oscar, Levi, and another guard went inside while the others went their separate ways.)

Guards/Maid/Everybody Else: *Gasp* 'Is that the prince?!' 'It has to be the prince!' 'Ofcouse its the prince. The king won't just carry anyone!' 'Alright people enough! Get back to work.'

Oscar: *Chuckles*

(Oscar and two guards made it to the infirmary. Laying down the new additions to the Royal Family.)

Oscar: Zean. You can leave and go rest with the others.

Zean: Yes sir!

(Zean leaves the infirmary leaving Oscar and Levi alone.)

Oscar: 'I wonder if Zack remember this place.'

Levi: He probably do, my king.

Oscar: Levi.... Am I a bad parent...?

Levi: Well...

Oscar: Be Honest!

Levi: ...Yes, you are a bad parent but I believe you can change into a better parent if you allow Zack to go free!

Oscar: .....

Levi: *Walked closer to Oscar* You know if you allow Zack to do what he wants and be proud of him. Im sure you two relationship will be fixed!

Oscar: *Signs* You always know the right things to say to change my mind on things.*Pulls Levi closer to him*

Levi: Ah! *Squeaks* 'Not in front of Zack and the two Pups!'

Oscar: *Chuckles* Alright.

Ryder: ...........

。・゚゚・With the Queen. ・゚゚・。

Araminta: HURRY UP!! Oscar has my son and I want to look my best for my son!!

Person 1: We're going as fast as we can, My Queen!

Araminta: *Scoff*

(Araminta steps away from the maids to a mirror.)

Person 1: 'No wonder nobody wanted to married her. I feel bad for King Oscar, don't you?'