Chapter 19

.・゜-: ✧☾CONTINUE☽✧ :-゜・.

Oscar: Zack?

Ryder: Hey dad! What do you need?

Oscar: I just want to check in with you and explain some things.

Ryder was sat on his bed in a criss cross applesauce position with Chase on his lap and Robo by his side. Oscar came over and sat on the corner of the bed. Oscar has a little box.

Ryder: What's in the box?

Oscar didn't say anything and just opened the box revealing a pretty gold and silver necklace. The necklace has 2 little star charms and a shade of purple in the form of a heart kind of jem.

Ryder: Dad? Who's that for?

Oscar: It's for you, My son.

Ryder: For me!? Why?

Oscar didn't say anything and just slid the box over to him. Ryder picked up the box showing Chase and Robo the necklace. Chase was amazed by the necklace but he was still suspicious of it.

Chase: It's a beautiful necklace but why would you give Ryder this kind of necklace?

Oscar: *Signs* This necklace is a gift from your siblings. Since your siblings are coming to the party, I am hoping you will be willing to wear the necklace to show them you care.

Ryder: When are they coming...?

Oscar: In a week, they will be here. Now Zack, I know you hate your Mother and don't want to be here but as the rightful heir to the throne you must look and act as a prince would.

Ryder: I'm not the one to rule a Kingdom...

Oscar: I know, but until another heir has arrived that is old enough, you have to step in and take the responsibilities of ruling a Kingdom..

Ryder: *Scoffed* I'm not being a stupid royal.

Ryder put the necklace down and picked Chase up off his lap and put him on the bed before walking towards the balcony. Ryder closed the glass doors and just started pacing and cursing under his breath.

Oscar could only watch in sadness as his son was being forced to be something he isn't. The other set of doors opened revealing Araminta and someone else.

Oscar could immediately recognize who this person is. This person is one of his older sons.

Oscar: I wasn't expecting you so early, Jace.

Jace: Konnichiwa, otōsan.

☆*:..。.With Sage.。.:*☆

Sage, his parents and his friends were all walking towards the rooms they would be staying in for the few weeks and months while at Calmaria.

A maid was leading them towards their rooms while answering any question they might have.

Sage and his friends, mainly Camilla, were asking the most questions.

Camilla: Maid, who will be coming to this "Welcome Back" party?

Axel: She has a name you know! No wonder people don't like you!

Sarah: Um...It's fine Sir Axel! Kingdoms Lendorr, Vadronia, Lorvil, Neanderthal, Entrinnia, Albagard, Rothnia, your Kingdom, Anruin and I think Sakaris has got an invite but it's not confirmed yet.