Chapter 15

.・゜-: ✧☾Continue☽✧ :-゜・

.・゜-: ✧☾With the rest of the Paw Patrol☽✧ :-゜・.

All Pups: What are we going to do!!!

Marshall: I can't believe they just up and took them while sending a threst to us!

Tracker: we have to go after them!!

Everest: Yeah before they brainwash them!

Rocky: Wait guys, we can't just rush in we need  to form a plan first!!

Katie: Rocky is right! We also can't go during the day because we will get caught and injured!!

Carlos: Maybe we don't have to be  there in person? We could contact Robo-Dog to try nd find a way out the palace and skye can go and pick them up!

Marshall: Your plan might work but considing how far we are from Calmaria it will take days for us to get there and get them out while trying not to draw attention to ourseles.

Zuma: And even if we do, something could go wong!

Rubble: Zuma is right, we need to plan this carfully or Ryder might get sealed in the palace and the guard patrol might double in size!

Katie: This could work! Once we get all the flaws out, we can start the process with saving Ryder, Chase, and Robo-Dog!

Skye: Well lets get to planning then!!!

Katie: Yeah!!!

At Calmaria.

Araminta was walking down the hall towards the infirmary while running into some of the guards.

Araminta: Shouldn't you people be on duty right now?

Leon: No. We were given the opportunity to rest for the day!!!

Araminta: *Scoffed* As if MY Oscar would allow lowly guards the day off!!

Leon: then you probably don't know King Oscar like we do!

Araminta: Ugh!!

(Araminta walked off.)

Leon: Pff-

(With Ryder.)

Ryder: (How did my life end up like this?)

Oscar: Hey...Zack...

Ryder: ......

Oscar: If you don't want to talk that's fine. I am sorry....

Ryder: *Eyes widen.*

Oscar: I just wanted you back after you went missing 10 years ago...