2. Virgo First Appearence

No Pov.

====>Gotham City (Night)<=====

Then Virgo was narrating his story.

(Virgo:  At night in Gotham City, I was travelling in the city while I was hidden. I don't want any humans to know there is a dragon that lives before humanity. But, there was a gun shot in the warehouse and that's how I met these bozos).

At night, it was quiet in the city and suddenly there was shooting in the distance

At night, it was quiet in the city and suddenly there was shooting in the distance. Then it was the Suicide Squad shooting and killing group of thugs and their drug lord.

Drug Lord: *growl* Damn it, keep shooting at these bastards. Don't let them get to me.

They kept on shooting their guns at them, and then Deadshot headshot one of the thugs. Harley Quinn smashed the thug with her giant hammer, Killer Frost freezes all the thugs, Captain Boomerang threw his boomerang and slice their throats, Bronze Tiger kills 6 thugs and Copperhead used his tail to strangle them and he grabbed the other thug and kills them. 

Deadshot: *glare* You're gonna tell us where is your leader going?

Thug 1: *glare* I ain't gonna tell you nothing, you tell Amanda to go to hell. 

Then he brought his knife out and stick it to his throat.

Deadshot: *glare* Tell us now.

B. Tiger: *stern* Or we'll smash your head with your pile of blood.

Thug 1: *glare* I will ne-

*VROOM*

(Virgo: And that's where I come in).

His eyes widened and he turned to his left and all the thugs on the ground wounded their left as well. 

Thug 5: *eyes widened* SHIT! IT'S HIM!

Harley: *confuse* Who?

C. Boomerang: Who in bloody hell he's talking about?