4. Suicide Squad Problem & Zilant Attack!

No Pov.

=======>Alleyway<========

(Virgo: At midnight, I was driving on my motorcycle all night. Then suddenly, a green dinosaur jumped in further front of me).

When Virgo drove on his motorcycle through the alleyway, suddenly a green dinosaur kaiju jumped from the roof and landed further in front of him and he stopped in front.

Virgo: *stern* Who are you?

Tusk: I am Tuskosaurus Rex, but you can call me Tusk

Tusk: I am Tuskosaurus Rex, but you can call me Tusk. What's your name?

Virgo: I'm Virgo the Victory Dragon, so you're a dinosaur.

Tusk: Not just any dinosaur, I'm what they called a Digimon.

Virgo: Digimon?

Tusk: It means Digital Monsters, but I'm a Kaiju or Kaijin.

Virgo: Oh, who knew there could be a kaiju based on Digimon.

Tusk: That's not all, there could be more kaijus or kaijins that are based on every creature. 

(Virgo: Suddenly, my dragon instinct going off and I told Tusk the Tuskosaurus Rex to move).

Virgo: Hmm *dragon instinct* Move.

(Virgo: We were interrupted by the Suicide Squad, they came to capture me).

Tusk heard it too and they both move out of their way, and it was a smoke bomb. Virgo sprouts his wings and blew the smoke away and they saw Suicide Squad.

 Virgo sprouts his wings and blew the smoke away and they saw Suicide Squad

Deadshot: I believe you have to come with us, creature.

Copperhead: What about that dinosaur?

Deadshot: We just want the dragon to Amanda.

Then Virgo whispers to Tusk.

Virgo: *whispers* Shit, we need get out of here.

Tusk: *whispers* No, that's a bad idea. They will follow us, we just take them down first.