Phoenyx

6

6.7M💛. 10.1M

PhoenyxGarcia: My champion, my baby, my world!💛

DamienPriest: You guys are so cute together!
↳@PhoenyxGarcia: Aweee thank yo!

SonyaDeville: Awe you guys are so cute together!
↳@Notorious1: Thank you she is the best thing that's ever happen to me!

AveryMcCall: Girl you didn't tell me you where with him! I'm so happy you are happy!
↳@PhoenyxGarcia: I didn't! Hmm! Well he is amazing!

EvelynRose: Respectfully those back muscles!
↳@PhoenyxGarcia: Oh yeah! They do things! 😌

BrielleMcMahon: the way he is looking at you in photo one has my heart! 😭😭🥰
↳@Phoenyx_Garcia: I know he is so cute!

SethRollins: I look better than him.
↳@Notorious1: Stfu I'll kick your ass! 💪🏼
↳@AveryMcCall: Perioddd whoop his ass!

CoreyGraves: So this is why Phoenyx walks around with attitude because if someone talks to her the wrong way double champ is going to fuck shit up?

SonyaandAveshipper1000: So why are Avery and Sonya not dating yet?

SethNyx_Shipper: So why are you not dating Seth? He is hot has good hair and abs?

UFC: Our favorite supporter!

TMZ: POWER COUPLE!

CodyNOLOVE: I want that title!

OliviamalenkoGulak: Awee you guys are so cute! So when are you guys going to have a cute little baby! Because I want to see a cute little kid being in his hands for those moments!

Prxnce : Irish champ!

—Sonya and Nyx—

Sonya: Hey I have a favor!

Nyx: Take Avery on a date and we can talk.

Sonya:I was going to ask if you could convince her to come to smackdown.

Nyx: She is don't worry. She doesn't actually like working with Raw she is dealing with Seth. 😭

Sonya: Oh boy. Poor girl.

Nyx: Do you like her?

Sonya: As a friend yes!

Nyx: Would you ever take her home? 😏

Sonya: Lmaoa no it's unprofessional.

Nyx: Idgaf I am trying to see the cutest lesbian relationship and your being a pain in my ass

Sonya: This is the reason you haven't got your raise.

Nyx: aye that's rude!

Sonya: I can't date someone I have to manage it's not fair to everyone else.

Nyx: you act like your going to give her a title shit at Wrestlemania.

Sonya: It's just unfair.

Nyx: Can you date her so her ex doesn't keep verbally abusing her.

Sonya: She what?

Nyx: Oh so you do like her.

Sonya: No. I care about her. Does she need time off?

Nyx: ughhhhh

—Nyx and Evelyn—

Eve: Hey girl...

Nyx: Yes?

Eve: I have something I need to talk about.

Nyx: Oh?

Eve: Yeah.

Nyx: Okay spill

Eve: So I have a date with Finn and we'll Aves set it up but I don't know if I should.

Eve: Because well you know how my last relationship was.

Nyx: You are not going to be cheated on you know Finn is the sweetest and he wouldn't hurt a fly.

Eve: Yeah your right. I also wanted to ask if you think it's weird that Sonya and Aves went to the pride thing together.

Nyx: I think it's weird they won't date.

Eve: Oh same. Like I need a good lesbian pair of friends.

Nyx: I'm also afraid that Aves is going to go back to Marie. I can't let my bestie be with a poor partner.

Eve: Same but the neither of them will budge I been trying to convince Aves to date Sonya for weeks and nothing.

Nyx: I know and Sonya won't budge at all.

Eve: Maybe we just give it time. I think it will happen eventually.

Nyx: Yeah because Sonya refuses to date and Aves has a horrible taste in women.

Eve: Yeah maybe when they are older they will we just have to be patient.

Nyx: Also I think Brielle is speaking to Drew McIntrye.

Eve: Oh? Girl give me the gossip.

——