Groupchat

Phoenyx🥀: We have some very important topics to discuss in this friendship meeting.

Evelyn🌾: Yes they are very important. As we should give you all the run down. On todays groupchat headlines we suspect Avery and Sonya are hella fucking. That's the major topic, two I wanna know what Seth means by put your babies in her, and three I want a run down on Mr.Jay white!

Phoenyx🥀: So for anyone involved please feel free to come forward or be absolutely destroyed until further notice.

*45 seconds later*

Phoenyx🥀: As of now I will speak on the terms of Mr.White he and I are schmoozing but nothing official that's all I got.

Avery🦈: Was I late for jury duty?

Phoenyx🥀: Speaking of Sonya's other half...do you have anything to say about you...the entanglement?

Evelyn🌾: Are you fucking your boss?

Avery🦈: Lmaoao stop you guys are literal children. Today you wanna be lawyers tomorrow you guys wanna be doctors. 💀💀

Brielle⚡️: Okay I'll come forward with some evidence.

Evelyn🌾: I wanna hear this very important piece of evidence.

Finn😈: 👀

Phoenyx🥀: Please show us the evidence.

Brielle⚡️: Seth pumped and dumped his kids in me and one of the was a track star....

Phoenyx🥀: I— uhm excuse me?

Finn😈: Lmaoa is that why you have taken him out
Of all title pictures recently?

Brielle⚡️: No...? I would never do such a thing....👀😭

Finn😈: Well girl I support.

Evelyn🌾:Me too!

Oli🍂: Drew and I are here to help whenever we can!

Phoenyx🥀: Okay so anyone know what is going with Avery and Sonya.

Avery🦈: What about you and Jay, and Connor?

Evelyn🌾: Oh?

Phoenyx🥀: Okay well Connor and I decided it wasn't working out so I flew out to have sex with Jay...but now I am still battling feelings with Connor so I might just text him. He was afraid the distance was getting us. But he still checks in on me...it's really sweet and he still cares. Jay just harasses him.

Evelyn🌾: Aweee I'm Team Connor. 🥺🥺

Brielle⚡️Okay this is all nice and everything but I'm dying to know what Sonya and Avery are.

Avery🦈: Lmaoa you guys wanna know?

Phoenyx🥀: Yes!

Avery🦈: Sonya and I have dating a try we dated up until last week and we broke up. I'm having to take a lot of time off WWE as I want to start my career doing something...it wouldn't work and we decided to go our own ways and still support each other.

Phoenyx🥀: No! No! No! Stop! I'm upset! Why did yo guys not find a way?

Avery🦈: Because I'm going back to Boston...before I leave to Ireland. I am waiting for WWE to give me the clear I'm freee to leave.

Evelyn🌾: Wait so you two were dating?

Avery🦈: Yes! We were...we were together for a good little while but with me truly finding my goals Sonya really felt it would be best to give me the time to do so. We will also be friends. We still talk everyday!

Oli🍂: Honestly I'm hurt.

Evelyn🌾: I'm shook...my heart just absolutely sunk...

Avery🦈: Guy stop I'm kidding we are not dating never have never will. She is my boss! Lmaoa and teo I'm not leaving 😭💀 you guys believe in me too much

Brielle⚡️: Uhm these emotions are to much...

Avery🦈: I'm so sorry.

Finn😈: I'm still trying to recover the tears... 😭😭

Seth🔥: After that bullshit can you please give us a little hope?

Drew🗡: can you guys at least hold hands

Finn😈: You know it will never happen.

Mr.Malenk🍂: Oli you changed my name again didn't you?

Oli🍂: Yes sit! Also Avery lied to us and we are sobbing

/-

Avery text

My.Deville❤️‍🔥: Just a little reminder I still love you so much! You mean the world to me Aves! I am so in love with you! You have the most perfect smile, eyes. You have the eyes I find the most comfort in. You bring hope and bravery to me! I love you and I am so thankful for you! Thank you for loving me!🖤🖤

Aves🖤: Baby! 🥺🥺 I love you so much! I can't wait to vacation with you tomorrow! I can't wait to hold your hand and feel your arms around me as you cuddle me to sleep. You have changed my world for the better! Thank you love! I love you be safe! 🖤

(Avery and Sonya's matching background that Finn saw before)
(You pick who is who...)

)