Avery Text

Avery: Hey Sonya this is Avery the new Trainor. I am texting you on the behalf of my schedule you haven't sent me my schedule yet.

Sonya: Oh my Avery I'm so sorry. Let me get that to you! I also forgot to ask would you be willing to go get coffee with the girls again today? We are all hoping you wouldn't be to overwhelm with us.

Avery: It's okay Sonya. Thank you. I would totally loved to hang out with the girls again! You guys made me feel so welcome! It's good to be at a job where they respect my sexuality and are just so thrilled with it. I really do appreciate the whole team here.

Sonya: So is it to early to ask what team you are picking?

Avery: Oh? You like me already?

Sonya: Yes I appreciate everything you can bring to team smack down.

Avery: We'll I haven't decided just yet and I still have quite a bit of time. No need to make early picks. I want to make sure the energy stays the same.

Sonya: Let me know if there is absolutely anything team smack down can do to make your experience better. I'll be glad to help and make arrangements to help meet your needs.

Avery: Thank you so much I appreciate it! I'll see you later for coffee!

—-

Groupchat:

Phoenyx: @Aves

Aves: Hi! Are you okay?

Phoenyx: Yes I'm fine are you?

Aves: Yes?

Phoenyx: Why are you so questioning. I thought you where out of the closet.

Aves: Aye! 😂😂 good one!

Phoenyx: 😂😂

Evelyn: that was so harsh!

Olivia: So... Aves how was your conversation with Sonya?

Aves: It was a normal text about my schedule. She also told me she would make any arrangements. She was willing to work with my needs.

Phoenyx: oh she was?

Brielle: She was?

Aves: yeah she is so sweet!

Evelyn: Get together already!

Aves: I— well I can't do that.

Evelyn: Why not?

Aves: I am well seeing someone.

Evelyn: Oh?

Aves: Yeah we are working out some issues.

Phoenyx: Issues? See a reason to leave her and get with Sonya.

Aves: Lmaoao guys. 😂 Sonya is a great person and an amazing boss and I'm glad to have met her but I have someone.

Evelyn: Damn it.

Olivia: But...but... please 🥺

Phoenyx: So tell us about your current partner?

Aves: Ihm yeah...

Phoenyx: What's wrong?

Aves: Well I'm going to tell you guys about her and you guys are going to judge her for her mistakes....

Phoenyx: Only if you need to see what's actually happening I won't judge you for loving someone I will be disappointed if you stay with someone who doesn't deserve you so this girl better be taking care of you!