Chapter-25

DIEGO

I ignored her calls as I entered my room with the image of that helpless man, dying brutally in her fucking hands.

God what the fuck am I still doing here?

"Diego" she called again entering my room.

I stare at her. I can't believe she did that. I have seen countless of horrible things men do. Hell my brother own the streets and I have witnessed a lot of killings by thugs and touts.

But never.... never have I seen a woman do shit like that.

"Diego" she made a step towards me and I raise my hand at her stopping her.

She heaved a sigh. Her face doesn't even show any little remorse. Like she didn't just kill a man.

"You weren't supposed to see that"

I scoffed. "Well I saw it, and it's fucked up!" I yelled.

She sighed.

"Who the fuck are you?"

She raise a brow at me.

"No scratch that. What the fuck are you?"

"Diego.."

"Don't freaking Diego me!"

"Hey don't raise your voice at me" she snapped but calmly

That caught me off guard surprisingly.

"It's not a big deal. He committed an offence so he got his punishment"

What the heck?

How can someone be this beautiful but yet fucking heartless?

Did I just call her beautiful?

Damn it Diego! Focus!

"What kind of offence did he commit that required such painful death as a punishment?"

She suck on her teeth looking away and look back at me.

"He is a spy sent by my arch enemy. I don't spare spies" she said boldly like it's a good thing.

"That man pleaded. He told you he has a family. You should have spared him because of that"

She scoffed. "Well he messed with this family. So his family paid with his life"

God this is the actual she devil.

"Diego can we..." She reach to touch me but I move away, glaring at her.

She sighed. "Can we just forget about what happened and...."

"That's impossible" I cut her off.

She arch her brows at me.

"I am leaving" I said looking around for my shoes. I seriously have to leave.

She chuckle. "That's a funny joke"