Chapter 1. The Test...

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" Kyle's friend, Kenny McCormick shouted. All the teens in the school's hallway stopped their chattering and starred at the two.

"Sh sh sh Sh shhhh! Be quiet Kenny!"

"Are you really? Don't be fucking with me. How do you know? Who do you like? Is it me?"

"I don't know if I am I said I think! I'm just confused about my sexuality! I'm not fucking with you, and no Kenny it's not you."

"Who is it??"

"Kenny! It doesn't matter just please help me..!"

"Fine! But why do you want me to help you? Why didn't you just ask Butters?" The blonde boy stated.

"I-I don't know. You're one of my best friends, butters is just a friend. Look, all you have to do, is ask me some thing's to help me determine my sexuality."

"Do you have any paper and a pencil?"

"Uh yeah. What does this have to do with a-"

"Just give me some." The red head nodded and grabbed his bag full of papers and binders. He dug around for some paper and a pencil and once he found it, he gave it to his friend.

Kyle watched as Kenny wrote some strange website down.

"Here, take this test." Kenny said handing him the paper.

"How do you know this website exists? Did you take the test?" Kyle asked in confusion. The paper read:

Www.allthetests.com
Take the test that reads exactly "Find out if you are gay?"
(Yes this is a real website and test.)

"Kenny have you taken this test?"

"I-I uhh.." Was all he managed to get out as the bell rang. This was the last, and Kyle's most hated class. Health.

It was so awkward and all his teacher talked about was sex.

~Kyle's POV~
I raised his hand to ask a question about this stupid class.

"Uh, yes Mr.Broflovski?" Mr. Young asked me.

"Sorry for interrupting your lesson, but what do we need to learn this for right now? We're 15. We aren't necessarily going to be doing it at this age." Mr.Young just glared at me.

"Well Kyle, I'm sure that you have already been through puberty considering your age. Now, because of this, you will start craving sexual contact if you don't already. You will want it. Now, if you're stupid you will do it. But, if you're smart you will save sex until marriage. Are you planning on saving sex until marriage?" I blushed at my teachers comment. Oh my god this is so fucking embarrassing.

"Uh..y-yes." I stutter in embarrassment. I didn't lie, I had already promised my mother I would save it until marriage after she gave me "the talk".

"Good." He went on with his teachings and I was bored out of my mind until I heard the principal call my name on the intercom.

"Kyle Broflovski come to the counselors office immediately."

The only times I've been called to the office is when I'm in trouble. And it's usually because of Eric.

As I walked to the door everyone in the class starred at me. As I walked out the doors I see Stanley Marsh at his locker. He greeted me with a wave and I walked over to him.
"What'd you do this time?" He teased.

"I honestly have no idea. Probably has something to do with Cartman." I said rolling my eyes.

"Probably." He laughs. I stare into his beautiful icy blue eyes. They're beautiful.