Chapter 5. Dreams...

KYLE'S POV
Dammit! Why the hell did I say that?! Stan was quiet which made me worry even more. He's probably disgusted. I must've sounded really faggy just now...

I felt Stan wrap his arms around my waist and it made my heart beat even faster. I felt the blush on my face get even darker and I stiffened up hoping he wouldn't notice I was sweating.

"Kyle?" I heard him ask.

"Y-yeah?"

"Are you okay? You seem stiff." Shit! What do I say to that??

"I-I uhh I'm fine, I'm okay." I continue rubbing his arm as I try to calm myself down. Suddenly I hear a quiet snore signaling Stan had fallen asleep. I look down at him and take off the sleeping boys hat, laying to the side. I watch as his slightly messy, black hair falls over his eyes.

3RD PERSON POV
"Mmh~" Stan quietly moaned into his sleep. He did this quite a few times and it kinda made Kyle wonder what was going on in his dream. Each time he moaned it made Kyle blush darker. 'Kyle I swear to god if you get a boner!!' The Jewish boy mentally scolded myself as he felt his member stiffen.

Stan cuddled up next to the red head and began moaning more. Stan shifted in a way that made Kyle stiffen even more. Stan's elbow was pressed against Kyle's member. Kyle let a loud moan escape his lips before he covered his mouth quickly. Stan shifted even more and his elbow rubbed against Kyle's sweatpants. (Okay I know Kyle just had a towel on but pretend he changed into sweatpants.😅)
Kyle kept his mouth covered and tried not to moan any louder. Unlike Stan, who kept moaning in his sleep.

"Mm~ K-Kyle please.." He heard Stan moan. Kyle quickly looked down in confusion.

"Please Kyle what?" He said, thinking Stan had awaken. When he got no reply he realized Stan was still sleeping.. But he was dreaming about Kyle. Stan kept moaning Kyle's name over and over and each time, it turned the little Jewish boy on.

Stan shifted once more and rolled over off of Kyle. Kyle felt relieved but once he looked down, he could see a bulge popping out of his sweatpants.

KYLE'S POV
"God dammit Stan! You gave me a fucking boner!!" I sighed not meaning to say it out loud.

I walked to the bathroom not being able to get Stan's moans out of head. It just turned me on more thinking about it.

I jumped up on the sink and sat there, waiting for the bulge to go down. I couldn't get those moans out of my head and I began to daydream about me and Stan. All the dirty little details.. Me moaning for more as he pounded inside of me. Him screaming my name as he hit his climax.. how good it would feel..

I broke out of my dirty thoughts and had the urge to jack off.

"No Kyle! Don't do it!! Fight the urge!! You can't masturbate at the thought of Stan! It's, wrong and... Weird!" I scolded myself over and over again. I sighed giving up.

'I can't fight the urge.. It's too strong. Maybe if I just take a bath! I've already had a shower so now I can just relax.. Maybe that would help!'

I begin to undress and I fill the tub with water. Once it's full, I step in.

STAN'S POV
{his dirty little dream...}

"W-what are you doing...?" I ask as Kyle came closer to me. The red head grabbed my waist pulling it closer. He looked up at me and I stared into those big, green orbs.

"Just claiming what's mine~" he whispered in my ear seductively. Kyle quickly grabbed my wrists and pinned me against the wall. He began kissing me very sexually.

"Mm~ K-Kyle please.." I moaned over and over in between the rough, hot kisses. Kyle let go of one of my wrist and used his free hand to rub my cheek. I do the same with mine and I feel something rubbing against my crotch. It was his knee. Kyle rubbed his knee repeatedly against my member. He stopped kissing me and grabbed my wrist again. He began kissing my neck and I tilted my head giving him more access.

"Ahh Kyle...~"

Kyle soon picked me up and drug me over to the bed. He laid me down and crawled on top of me. He took off his shirt, and took mine off too.

Before I knew it we were both in nothing but our boxers. With Kyle's hips sitting on top of mine, we began kissing roughly. Kyle's kisses soon move down to my jaw line and he begins to kiss and suck on my neck. As he makes his was to my collar bone, I arch my back and moan, pressing my body against his. He moans at the sudden movement and I wrap my legs around him pulling him closer to me. I moan loudly as Kyle begins to grind on me. Our shafts, rubbing against each other makes us both moan and pant.

"K-Kyle! Mmm~" I moan in pleasure, as I blush deeply. I tilt my head making more room for Kyle as he kissed and licked my neck, being sure to leave hundreds of hickeys.

"Mmm~ ple-ase Kyle... S-stop UH! t-teasing me..!"

"Awe is Stan getting horny?" He whispered in a sexy, seductive voice.

"Y-yes! I am! J-just fuck me a-already!!"

Kyle does as I say and let's just say some... Kinky.... Stuff happened..

KYLE'S POV
I walk out of the bathroom and back into my room. I look over at Stan and smile. Butterflies began to fly around in my stomach and my heart skipped a beat. A whole army of feelings came rushing through my heart.

"Oh Stan, why do you do this to me?" I say as I sit on the bed. I run my hands through Stan's straight hair as I lean down and kiss him on the head.

"Goodnight Stan." I say and lay next to him. I pulled some covers over top of me and Stan and slowly drifted off to sleep.

STAN'S POV
I woke up after my weird, kinky dream, surprised I didn't cum in my sleep, and heard someone walk into the room. I knew it was Kyle since he shut the door behind him. I feel Kyle sit on the bed and I kept my eyes closed to pretend I'm asleep.

"Oh Stan, why do you do this to me?" He says. 'What did I do?' I wonder. I feel Kyle's fingers running through my hair and then he did something that shocked me.. He kissed me on my head!! I felt my heart's beat grow faster.

"Goodnight Stan." He said. I waited until he was fully asleep and then I replied.

"Goodnight Kyle. I love you." I say. And fell back asleep smiling.