Chapter 1

❄️❄️❄️

'Okay Wooyoung! You got this, you got this!!',  The nervous raven haired boy kept muttering to him self.

He kept on checking the weather report in his mobile phone since that morning, as if his life was depending on it. Now he is sitting on his living room sofa while shaking one of his legs impatiently, waiting for her; the girl in his dreams to return to their shared apartment. 

Meanwhile, a brown ball of fluff was care-free snuggling to itself next to Wooyoung on the sofa, not minding anything happening with Wooyoung just as it most of the time it did.

Before long, Wooyoung snapped his head at the sound of his apartment door opening, along with the beep noise that was made after entering the passcode to the door lock.
It was the person Wooyoung was eagerly waiting to see, entering the house.
She was looking gorgeous and elegant, exactly the way she never fails to look in Wooyoung's lovestruck eyes. Long black hair, big doe eyes, adorable chubby cheeks and mostly the radiating beautiful smile Wooyoung never gets tired of admiring.

Solar; the dream girl of most of the boys who attended Wooyoung's collage has been living with Wooyoung for the past six months sharing the same apartment.

"Oh- hey.! You are back. It's earlier than usual today", Solar responded smiling, somewhat surprised to see Wooyoung sitting in the living room with a wide smile decorating his face as he saw her.
The fluff ball on the sofa moved a little to Solar's voice. Turned its ears up and lifted its head , just to look at the owner of the voice.

"Meowwww",

With a melodious response, Nora ; Wooyoung and Solar's pet cat, jumped off the sofa and ran to her, starting to rub its face against her leg, begging to be petted.

"Hey, my pretty little girl. did you miss me, Nora?", Solar picked up the chubby cat lovingly and started scratching the back of her ears, her favourite spot to be touched. Nora let out another soft meow as if she was saying "yes" to the girl holding her.

As Wooyoung walk close to the two girls, he could clearly hear how loud the cat was purring while Solar was holding and petting her.

"Jeez, How do you even do that.? She is never that comfortable in my hands", Wooyoung gently caressed Nora's head as he enviously looked at how cuddly the cat was with Solar.

"She is barely comfortable in anyother's hands Woo. You know that", Solar giggled as she walked towards the sofa to place the non-stop purring fluffy animal in her hands.

"But- But, I am the one who adopted her from the shelter three months ago. How can she still dislike me", Wooyoung pouted.
As Solar tried to put Nora down, she cuddled more into Solar's chest, refusing to part from her.

"Come on Nora. Be a good girl and let her go now. She must be tired from college", Wooyoung followed the girl to reach his hands to take Nora away from her, but received an annoyed little whine from the cat.

"It's okay girly. Go to Wooyoung oppa. And please behave and don't scratch him. He loves you just as much as i do.Hmm", Solar lifted the sassy cat up and said sweetly with her face so close to the cat.
Just as if she understood what Solar said, she turned her head to look at Wooyoung and blinked couple of times with her head tilting.

Wooyoung smiled at the cat's cuteness and took her into his hands carefully not wanting to get scratched.
A few seconds after staying in the boys embrace, Nora wiggled harshly and released herself to get down and run into an empty box lying on the living room floor to hide her self.
Wooyoung sighed at her and shook his head in disappointment. Wooyoung never understood why Nora disliked his touch even when he was doing his best to be gentle with her.
He turned to the direction Solar left and decided to voice out what he was planning to do since that morning .

"Solar, I have something important to tell you. By any chance are you free this evening?", Wooyoung asked the girl who was now sitting on the sofa with her eyes fixed on to her phone, smiling to herself in her own world.
She was so into whatever she was doing with her phone that she didn't hear Wooyoung.

"Umm.. Solar?", Wooyoung walked towards her and called her again.

"Ah- yeah, you said something, Woo?", She jumped at hearing the boys voice and quickly locked her phone. She then sat up to listen to what ever Wooyoung was trying to say.

"Are you free this evening?"

"Hmm.. yeah I guess. What's up?", she replied while secretly stealing glances at her phone.

"Do you mind going out for dinner with me, tonight? I have something special to tell you", Wooyoung asked with pink shaded cheeks, secretly fiddling with the hem of his shirt with his hands behind his back. Solar's lips curved up at hearing the latter's words.

"Sure, I'd love to Woo.! Actually I have something to tell you too", she said with a slight smirk creeping to her face.

"Great! Shall we leave by.. 5pm then?", The boy's cheeks were now painted red as he asked.

"Okayyy. In 3 more hours! ", Solar chimmed playfully after checking the time and stood up to go to her room.

"Yes!!!~", Wooyoung mouthed silently and jumped a couple of times excitedly as soon as Solar disappeared into her room and closed the door.

He quickly spinned a full circle around himself and fell onto the sofa with his hands resting on his chest. A sigh of comfort left is chest automatically as if he was finally going to live his fantacy.

"Meoww??", Wooyoung opened his eyes to look at the confused Nora sitting in front of him on the floor.

"I am finally gonna tell her Nora. I can't wait to see her reaction", Wooyoung leaned closer to the cat and whispered before chuckling like a lovestruck teen girl.
No any difference to what Wooyoung expected, the carefree fluff ball got up and left, swatting her tail from side to side ignoring the said boy. Not minding a thing this time, Wooyoung got up and strolled into his room happily humming, just as he scrolled through his phone.

"I hope you won't let me down today", he murmured to the phone looking at the weather report for the one last time before starting to get ready to leave for his dinner date.

                                ❄️❄️❄️

____________________________________________

-25/12/2022-