Chapter 31

❄️❄️❄️

San looked at the younger boy with glistening eyes, trying to suppress the contented smile that crept into his lips upon hearing his mother.

"Ah, It's okay, Omma. I'm fine with sharing", Wooyoung responded with a smile.

"Yeah, we'll be fine, Omma ", San seconded, vigorously nodding his head.

"Aww, okay then darlings. I was just worried for a moment. I'll meet you two inside then"

As soon as San's mother disappeared into the house, San awoke his voice.

"Not gonna lie Woo, I was sad thinking that we'll have to spend the nights in two separate rooms. Because visitors always get the visitors room in our house", San said picking up his bag from one hand.

"Why sad, Sanni? You will be sleeping at night, either way. What's the difference?", Wooyoung purposely teased the latter with his words, pretending not to understand what San meant.

"The difference? Are you asking, seriously?", San pouted with a little frown.

"I mean, yeah...I can't see any difference", Wooyoung closed the car door after picking up Byeol's stuff, continuing to tease him.

"Really?? Then, I guess I shouldn't be excited about falling a sleep while cuddling you all night", San sighed, picking up Wooyoung's bag with his other hand this time and closing the trunk lid using his elbow.

"Oh, that~Yeahh..I guess you shouldn't", Wooyoung turned around and started walking backwards.
He kept looking at the older boy's sulking face with the teasing smile on his own face growing wider. As soon and San's eyes met his own, he playfully stuck his tongue out and wiggled his eye brows.

"Jung Wooyoung, you little rascal! Wait till I catch you!", San whisper yelled and started to run after the smaller boy.
Wooyoung didn't take a second before turning back and start running for his life, giggling loud.
They ended up reaching the door, panting and laughing at each other, holding the luggage. They were a giggling mess, trying to catch their breath.They waited for a minute before entering the house, just as if nothing chaotic happened a moment ago. But still, they couldn't ignore the happiness that effortlessly invaded their hearts when ever they were with each other.

Eventually, San led themselves to his bedroom. It was located in the second floor, between the visitors room and San's mother's room. Just as Mrs. Choi said, it was pretty big with so much space inside.
As Wooyoung entered the room he noticed the queen sized bed placed next to a wall, covered with pretty dark purple colour bed sheets and two fluffy pillows. The fluffy white blanket that was layed on top of everything made Wooyoung want to dive under it and curl up for the rest of the day.
Over to the right side of the room, there was a wardrobe and a dressing table with a big mirror attached to it. At the other side of the room was a study table and something more that made Wooyoung immediately walk over there to have a look.

"Woah Sanni, is this yours?", He asked the older boy, running his hand over the sewing machine that stood right next to him.

"Yup~This is the one I use when I make those complicated patterns on designs. We have to take this with us when we go back to the apartment, because the small machine I already have there won't be enough for the competition preparations.
With this, I can make those gorgeous outfits I have in my head, just for you~"

"I will do everything to help you, Sanni", the younger looked up at San's face with sparkling eyes.

"I know you will, baby. We'll do our best~", San beamed at the younger, lovingly ruffling his hair.