Background information

PLOT

this will not be a power creep where he learns all of his abilities right off the bat, he will have to learn them over time. There will be jinchuriki in this story but I have yet to decide to pick for who in terms of jinchuriki. most people in this story will use ninjutsu and a few will learn genjutsu. the story will be the same until after the shie hassaikai after that it will change.

Izuku's powers

Izuku will start with a normal Sharingan no ms or ems and no rinnegan for a longgggggg time. his main nature releases are fire and lightning. he will learn all of the Sharingan abilities: Amaterasu, Kamui long range and short range, Kotoamatsukami, Kagutsuchi, Tsukuyomi and last but not least the Susanoo

his rinnegan abilities include the Deva path, Asura path, Human path, Preta path, Naraka path, Animal path and the outer path.

izuku's Susanoo

Imperfect Susanoo

perfect Susanoo

Izumi's power

Izumi has wood release and she is a descendant of the Senju clan. her main nature releases include water and earth release. she also has all six quirks of one for all: float, black whip, one for all, fa jin, smokescreen, telepathy and danger sense she will be one of the main protagonists of this story.

Momo 

Momo is a descendant of the Uzumaki clan has adamantine sealing chains, is the jinchuriki of the nine tails, has frog sage mode, wind release, healing jutsu and her quirk create. she is the main love interest for Izuku and is the other main protagonist of this story.

This story is heavily inspired by Glitch994 story: My Hero Academia: The Ghost of the Uchiha Reborn