Chapter 2 - Yaoyorozu's burden

My name is Momo Yaoyoruzu I'm 6 years old and have 4 best friends one of whom I have a secret crush on. My best friends are Izumi Yagi, Katsuki Bakugo, Shoto Todoroki and last but not least the boy I love Izuku yagi. I didn't always love him In fact at first I didn't even care about him until one day. It was my first day of school I was officially in grade one and this is where I meet the 4 of them. Hi said a girl to me her name was Izumi, and she had long dark messy green hair green iris eyes and a freckled pattern in the shape of a diamond. do you wanna play with she asked me in her upbeat and cheery voice as to which I coldly rejected her saying no. A frown formed on her face but I knew it was for her and her friend's safety. you see I'm not like most people I have 2 quirks kinda.

Flashback

the first is my quirk creation this quirk of mine allows me to make anything along as I have the knowledge of hows it is made and I need to make sure I have enough energy to make it. but my second quirk is one I wish I was never born with this quirk has ruined my life. you see when I was born my parents noticed something strange during my birth a black seal on my stomach the best description they could ever give was a spiral crest with 6 lines protruding out 3 going up and 3 going down.

though as I grew older the seal slowly disappeared until it faded until one day something happened

though as I grew older the seal slowly disappeared until it faded until one day something happened. this event would many things in my life including the views and opinions of others on me. one day when I was playing with a few of the neighbours kids I had known them for a long time and we had this new kid that moved his name was Ijiwaru at first I didn't really care about him but he would always try to annoy me whether it was calling me ugly or stupid. It never really bothered me but as time went on he get more and more aggressive.

one day while I was playing in the sandbox he came to bother me like all the other days but he seemed madder than usual he looked at me before he grabbed my hair pulled up to meet his eyes and throw me to the ground. my head hitting the ground rung a little bit as the sand got everywhere on me. I was furious I grabbed a handful of sand from the sandbox before threw the sand right at his face making sure to aim for his eyes. at the sand got in his eyes he stumbled over I got it and remembered what my parents told me if a boy is trying to hurt you aim for between the thighs as I yelled your so annoying Ijiwaru!! before I kicked him as hard as I could. The boy took a second to react but when he did he immediately fell over on the floor both hands over the part I kicked him in as he let out a massive scream of pain. I stuck my tongue out to him blow a raspberry and ran home telling my parents what happened.

they were very happy to hear I stood up for myself and told me if any boy did the same thing Ijiwaru did then do what I did to Ijiwaru. good job Momo said my father as my mother nodded in agreement before she picked me bringing me into her chest and almost knocking me out of the squeeze she gave me during the hug. listen Momo there are many bad people in this world you must be careful of who you make friends with. yes, mom I know don't worry. Good momo I just tell you this to you cause I love you. I know mom I love you too. what about me my dad said with a small frown on his face. Of course, I love you too dad. a smile could be seen forming on the man's face as the words said by his daughter left him very happy. Okay mom, dad imma go take a nap. call me when dinner is ready. sure honey you go to bed you will need to become a healthy person replied her mother. Bye, mom and dad, bye sport replied her dad.