two.

"Unnie, I'm telling you, it's like this," Hyein exclaims, spinning on the back of her heels to the left. "No, it's not, you're wrong," Minji counters, with Haerin forming an 'X' with her arms.

Hyein playfully pushes Haerin as you peek into the camcorder screen and press record, capturing the girls' precious moment.

"How can I be wrong when I helped create the choreography?" Hyein persists, showing no signs of backing down.

"Alright, let's try it Hyein's way," Minji concedes, clasping her hands together as everyone immediately attempts the basic move.

The youngest, smirking mischievously, watches as Minji nails the move first, then Hanni, and then the rest. "Everyone got it? You got it?" Minji asks Danielle in English.

"Of course!" Danielle beams. Minji gives an 'okay' sign. "Let's try to synchronize it, shall we?" She positions herself to the left of Danielle.

You step back to frame a wide shot of all five girls, their movements synchronized. Minji looks pleased as the members finish smoothly.

"How was that?" Hyein inquires. "Great," you reply briefly, prompting laughter from the others, a release of pure relief. "Let's try again," Minji directs.

They spin to the left again, more fluidly this time. The movement appears effortless, with no one holding back as before.

"Any difference?" Minji asks, looking at you. "No?" you respond. Minji comes over to review the footage on the screen.

The sound of shoes scraping against the gravel is clear, and Minji's expression is focused. "One more time," she decides.

You play it again.

"I like the second version. We look more natural," she smiles at you. "I agree," you reply. "Besides, I think it looks better now that you've changed the direction," you add.

Hyein mockingly chuckles at Minji, "See? I was right!" The others stand idly. "What's the next part?" Hanni asks, fixing her hair before trying the part again.

"How about we have fun for the rest of the day?" Minji suggests. "Yes!" Hanni is the first to agree.

Silence engulfs the atmosphere.

"Race you downstairs!" Hyein yells before running for the rooftop door. "No fair, we had a late start!" Danielle pouts. Minji runs after her.

"I'll win out of all of you!" Haerin sprints out the door faster than anyone. Being the last of the four girls, Hanni leaves, and you follow in pursuit.

Hyein emerged victorious, but on a positive note, snacks were being sold in a nearby classroom

Hyein emerged victorious, but on a positive note, snacks were being sold in a nearby classroom. "Hanni, quick, grab us some bread!" Minji playfully urges the younger one.

Without hesitation, Hanni dashes into the crowd. "Some bread, please!" she calls out, trying to be heard above the noise.

"There's no chance she'll get extra with this crowd," Haerin mutters, as everyone notes the swarm of students overwhelming the vendor.