Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Lilac leaned back on the chair. Her hair was messed up all over because of the wind in the balcony, it can't be helped. She's holding a wine on her right hand, and the ring that she was supposed to wear before.

Inside the room, Faye was already worrying about her drinking like this out of nowhere. She haven't been in contact with alcohol after that day when they drank together.

"Something must have happened today." Lei is also worried, but lesser than the almost panicking Faye who's ready to call anyone she can to stop Lilac.

Lei gazed at Lilac's position outside the balcony. Her legs are twisted on top of the glass table, while she's leaning back on the chair. The lightning doesn't really reach the balcony, that's why she can't tell whether Lilac was crying or not.

"Call Dylan over. Maybe he can stop her." Lei tapped on Faye's shoulder, when Faye returned her an unsure gaze, she simply nod her head once and then sat on the edge of the table.

"She wouldn't be drinking this bad if nothing happened. I'll contact Franco and ask if something happened."

Once Faye heard her words, she finally nod her head and walked to the bathroom to call Dylan over. While Lei fished out her phone and messaged Franco's number.

After waiting for three minutes, there came a knock from the door. Just in time, Faye went out of the bathroom. Lei raised her head for a second before proceeding on his chat with Franco.

"It seemed like Dylan's interested on taking care of Lilac." She murmured while typing.

When Faye reached the door, she immediately opened it and, as expected, it was Dylan who looked like he just wake up and immediately rushed from his room. After all his room is not really far from Lilac's room.

It was near twelve midnight, around this time, Faye and Lei are supposed to be in their room, but to Dylan's surprise, it seemed that they're even having a party. A conclusion which was dispersed by Faye with a sentence.

"It seemed like something happened, Lilac won't stop drinking."

No wonder why she immediately rushed him. It was their boss's business.

"Can I come in?" Dylan asked first, but obviously, he can.

Right after entering the door, he made his way to the balcony. He stood there for a moment, feeling the cold wind from hitting on his skin. And then he looked down at the wasted lady in the balcony.

Her eyes were red from... Crying. She's crying again. But her eyes was void of emotions, and she was staring at him.

"What are you doing?" Dylan asked her, and then grabbed the bottle from her. He looked at her other finger and saw that she's holding something. "What's that?"

"I saw him today." Lilac said, not answering any questions that Dylan asked her.

"And?" He turned to look at her and then pull the other chair beside her and then sit down together with her. "Is that why you're like this?"

Lilac pursed her lips and then shook her head. "No." Her voice is already hoarse. She doesn't even know the reason why she's crying over a ring, or was she even crying because of him? Or why is she even crying?

She turned her head and said in a whisper, "I am just jealous. He brought her in front of a lot of people."

Dylan raised both of his brows, his eyes opening wide. "Oh." He was supposed to joke that she shouldn't be because they're over but then, he remember... Lilac tend to breakdown over little things.