Chapter 26

Chapter 26

The rise of Venom was not without any behind the scenes manipulation. Dylan, afterall, is still the real head of the company. Lilac already knew, without him manipulating everything in the market with several resources among his friends-whom she doesn't really know how he got in contact with, because he was formerly known as a big trouble in the industry.

Venom wouldn't have climbed almost on the top ten of the national fashion companies if it weren't for Dylan's extended resources. Several investment companies, even some idol companies themselves were the one to extend their willingness to be his partner even beforehand.

It is just that, Venom's foundation is still lacking, they were supposed to take it slowly, who knows that their name would blow up because of the Paris fashion week. Compare to the exposure on Manila Fashion Gala, this exposure is not just locally but also internationally.

It really chased them a lot of headaches to maneuver everything and take control of their market.

Faye looked at the sales chart for the past six months, more than a year has passed, a lot of things received drastic changes. Sitting on her office, she took a glimpse on the floor-to-ceiling glass window, the sun was high on the sky, and the afternoon is once scorching hot.

She leaned back, as if trying to look back at the small and fuzzy little nest of venom. In the time that has passed, she felt like she was back on Lion.

A knock came on the door. Her secretary held three different magazines and a cup of coffee on her other hand. "Miss Faye, Miss Rachelle and Miss Kristen want to be replaced for the meantime."

She placed down what she has in hand on the table. Looking at the magazine cover of the three covers laid on top of each other, and was spread a little to have a small look on the other ones below, she held a satisfied gaze.

The first magazine has a fuzzy theme, Lialc leaned on the wall and look at the camera, the blurry background of the pink sunset will immediately bring people onto some kind of warm place they've never been before.

On the second magazine was the ouroboros project. Rachelle and Kristen were the main model of the project as they have also liked the design. Looking at the loving gazes of the two while holding each other, she was reminded of something. "Mn. Tell the HR to look for a replacement model, and send my congratulations to these two."

She looked up and saw the confused look of her secretary, "You also forgot? It is their wedding last month. Weren't it for ouroboros project, they would've gone to a honeymoon already."

"But they just did their job."

"Exactly, that's why we should leave them some time." Faye pulled out the last magazine. It was Dylan looking up to the gloomy sky, the dark shade of blue long blazer that he wore was being blown by the wind. "You say, what kind of thought does our big boss have to star on his own project?"

"Well, the public wasn't aware that he was the big boss. There should be no problem about it." The secretary answered simply holding both of her hands.

Her boss, the current director of Business Operation Management of the company, is someone who's easy to get along with. But is extremely strict at work.

"It should be almost time for Lilac to be at the conference. Bring these to the team orca."

The team she mentioned was a themed base design team. But today, this design team was suddenly included on the conference between the marketing team and the president.

Lilac held a phone in her ear while walking, for every steps she take, it would echo on the empty corridor of the building.

Although Venom is large, they still were not large enough to buy a whole building on the businesses complex and just bought five floors for the whole company.