Chapter 9

Chapter 9

At six in the morning, Dylan drew the black curtains open, revealing the view of half of the city from this tall height. Be looked at the city for a moment before putting down the now docile white cat on the ground.

It meowed softly, far from the vigilant white cat from yesterday. Rubbing it's fur on his heel, as if to beg him to carry her again. Dylan chuckled silently and picked up the cat.

He strode his way out of the master's bedroom and put the cat on the living room's centre table. He just finished cooking when his manager's call came earlier. From the moment he accepted the ongoing call until the end of the conversation, he never once stopped from nagging at him.

Afterall, in Forever, the one who's notorious on creating troubled for the PR team of their management was him. Leaving them all, more speechless than the last time, everytime he has dating scandals to whatever scandals suddenly floating around the internet.

Now he had to go back. Thus, he only left a note of goodbye on the bedside table of the master's bedroom before leaving silently.

The sun slowly rise from the east, shining through the window. Twenty minutes or so after Dylan left, Lilac's eyes trembled, awaking but not wanting to open her eyes.

Feeling the heat crawl on her skin, she groan and hid under the comforter, but the tingling aftereffect of the morning shine slowly awaken her, pulling her away from her dream.

After tossing and turning on the bed for nearly ten minutes, Lilac's sleepiness had wear off. As she sniff around the lavender scent of her comforter, she caught a wisp of an assaulting to the nose kind of scent. She immediately rise from the bed and look around.

It didn't took her a minutes to realize that she's stinking. "Holy crap." She murmured and went to the bathroom to wash up.

A single splash of cold water on her face and every single damned word she have mentioned last night came in her head. Lilac felt her head spinning, "Goddamn it." She murmured, recalling how she bawled in front of a man yesterday night. Embarrassing, really embarrassing.

She leaned with her back on the sink, her head lowered. She can't stop her shoulders from trembling. The white cat on the door, licking it's paws stopped it's movements after hearing a laughter.

Lilac's disheveled hair fell on her face as she laugh like crazy. It wasn't known if she found herself funny, or she's mocking herself for being stupid.

She laughed wantonly, so hard, that she almost run out of breathe. She sucked a breath and then slumped on the tiled bathroom floor. For a moment, only her panting can be heard on the bathroom. She just laid there, sprawled on the ground, looking down.

Damn, so stupid. It's so embarrassing to reveal about all your heartache to someone, and make them send you home. On top of that, I even made that person stay up with me until daylight. And most importantly...

That person...

Lilac suddenly burst into a shriek, grabbing her hair so fiercely. She almost banged herself on the floor when the white cat suddenly sprinted on her arms, it's eyes were slanted, it let out several shrieks as if a nagging mother.

Lilac froze on her movement. Right. What was even there to be embarrassed about? It was just letting out her emotions. It's not like that person...

Dylan... Is not a busybody. Even if he's a person who mostly run around the West Cloud for fun, flirting here and there. He was the type of person to gossip, but he only listened and never spread one.

Yes. But as for how Lilac knew about it. Well, everyone inside the entertainment industry knows. As long as they know Dylan, they know what he's like.

Although it made her comforted, it didn't made her calm down completely. Afterall, on those two years, except Faye, she have never opened up to anyone. Not even to her own father.