Appendicitis

It was really cold outside and I was happy to stay inside, at school. I was în biology class, which is my favourite because the teacher is really nice and I'm also passionate about the human body.
Today we were learning about the respiratory system. My friend, Kate, loves to colour her entire notebook because she has visual memory, so she asked me if I can give her one of my highlighters.
Just as I reach her hand, a shooting pain hits my lower right abdomen.
I tried to hide it, thinking it was just a stretch.
After a few minutes, the pain wouldn't go away, so I put my hands around my waist and my head on the table, hoping no one would notice.
Soon, I heard my teacher:
"Hannah, are you okay?"
"Yes, I'm fine"
But I wasn't. I asked to go to the bathroom, and once there I washed my face and tried to breathe, hoping the pain would stop.
At first I thought it was really bad cramps, but I have never had this worse.
I decided to go back to class, but on my way to the stairs, I suddenly felt really sick and my feet were feeling weird. My vision started to get blurry and I felt like fainting.
All of a sudden, two strong arms grab me, but I can't see who it is, because everything turns black.
"Hannah!Are you ok? Talk to me"
"I need you to open your eyes for me"
I open my eyes and realize I'm on the floor, with my physics teacher holding my legs up.
"Are you ok? What happened?"
I don't get to answer because a hundred knives hit my lower abdomen. I scream in pain, and I want it to stop.
"Hannah, I'm gonna call an ambulance for you, sweetheart"
"Ok", I manage to answer between the stabbing.
I think I fainted again, because next thing I know, I was carried by someone and put on an ambulance bed.
"So what hurts, honey?" asked one of the two paramedics.
"Feels like someone is stabbing me", I said, feeling the need to cry.
I hate crying in front of people, I feel very vulnerable that way.
The other paramedic guy rolled up my sleeve and I knew he was gonna give me an IV.
I looked at the needle and he thought I was scared, because he told me to look away.
"No, it's okay, I'm not scared"
He put the IV and pushed some medicine. The other guy took my vitals and tried to comfort me. Soon, we arrived at the hospital were I got the diagnosis of appendicitis.
I was told I needed surgery, and as soon as possible.
"Oh my god, Hannah" my mom said, walking in.
"The school called and said you collapsed"
"I did, but I'm feeling a lot better now"
"She has appendicitis and she needs surgery, but we want your consent" ,the doctor said to my mom, giving her a piece of paper.
"Of course"
So I got surgery the next day and now I'm okay, I think I'm going to school in two days.

*Thank you so much for reading this, I know it's not very good, but this is my first story and I will try to do better. This images are from my daydreaming, because I always imagine scenarios in my head. Also, I'm sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes, english is not my first language. I look forward to hear your opinion in the comments and if you have requests for stories, let me know.*