Injured in sports class

"Nice shirt, Kate!"
"Thanks!"
My two school besties and I were outside, playing basketball in the same team because our sports teacher, Hadin, wanted us to compete in a game the next week.

It was late afternoon and I was really hungry and tired, but I was also happy to have my girls with me.
You see, my parents are strict ones, so I don't really get to spend time with friends outside school, like going shopping or in a restaurant, etc.

"Come on girls, use your legs to run"
The ball was moving slow through the players, so I allowed myself a break from watching it.

Suddenly, I felt something hitting me hard in the stomach and I realize it's the ball. I can't breathe properly from the pain and collapse on the ground.

I hear voices calling me, but they're far away while I concentrate on my breathing.

"Kate!"
"Kate!"
" Are you okay?"
I open my eyes and see the teacher with worry in his eyes.
I try to speak but nothing comes out of my mouth.
I feel an arm on my back and another under my legs, lifting and caring me.

Soon, we reach the nurses office, where they check my abdomen and give me some pills.

I'm heading home, really tired and I just want to sleep in my comfortable bed.

"Kate" someone from behind me shouts
It's my brother, Luca. He is a firefighter, and is living near the school.
"What are you doing here?" I asked him, because he was in his uniform.
"Well, I was heading to work, but I saw a familiar walk in front of me " he said with a smile.
"So how come are you here this late? Last time I checked, school ended four hours earlier", he said, starting to walk with me.
"I had some basketball practice"
"You!? I never thought of you as a sports kinda girl"
"Well, now I am"
I try to look at his face, but I feel a shooting pain in my abdomen and I can't breathe.

Tears started to cover my eyes and my brother looked at me.
"Hey! What's wrong?"
But I couldn't speak, so I lowered myself on the ground before I would pass out.

"You okay?I'm gonna lift you up and take you to the station, we have an ambulance there and paramedics" he said with worry in his eyes.

Luca POV
I knew something was wrong with her the moment I saw her walk. But when she suddenly stopped walking, I kinda panicked when seeing her with so much suffering on her face. I lifted her bridal style and took her to our station, just minutes away.
"Bobby, Michael! Come here quick!"
They run to me scared as they see the limp girl in my arms.
"Go get the gurney"
I put her on the gurney, connecting her to monitors, a BP cuff and an IV.
"Kate" I call her, hoping she would wake up.

Kate POV
I hear someone calling my name, so I open my eyes.
"Oh my God, Kate"
"You scared the shit out of me" Luca says, obviously worried.
"Luca" a guy feeling my stomach said
"What?"
"Look at this"
"She's bleeding internally"