Throwing up

Lily, 21 years old, nurse
I was in a rush to get out of the house, I had to get to the hospital in 10 minutes because a few doctors and nurses were invited to a conference and I was one of them.

Unfortunetely, I did not have a car because I could not afford one yet, so I had to run to get in time.

When I arrived, everyone was there while I tried to catch my breath.

"Are you ok, Lily?" asked a fellow doctor, Edward.
"Fine, thanks" i said in between breaths
"Actually, can I ask a favor? I don't have a car so I was wondering if you could take me in yours"
"Of course, I have exactly one place empty, I also talked to Jared, David and Alex to come with my car"

"Great! Thank you very much!"

I was hapy that I had transport, but cars and I have a history. Ever since I was little, I always feared long car drives, because I would be very sick and threw up.

I hopped in the car, taking some mint gum, it always helps me.

Edward started driving and we were all singing to the radio. After about 40 minutes, I started to feel that headache. I took a few deep breaths, hoping it would go away.

"Is something wrong?" Jared asked, looking at me concerned
"Just a headache, I'm sure it'll pass soon"

I didn't want to have all the attention on me, I hated it. The guys were all doctors, Edward was a general surgeon, Jared was a cardiologist, David was in pediatrics and Alex was in urology.

After a few more minutes, I knew this would be a looong ride. The hotel where we would be staying was about  4 hours away, and only an hour had passed.

The guys were still singing happily , but I stopped and leaned over with my forehead on the cold window. It was good, because I was feeling hot.
I started to feel like throwing up, and the aer was not enough

"Can I please open the window a bit?"
"Is everything alright?" Edward asked me
"I just feel a little bit dizzy and hot, I need some air, that's all"
"Sure, but please tell me to stop if it gets worse"

I opened the window and started to breathe the cold and fresh air.

"How are you feeling, Lily?" I heard David

My vission was blurry and I wanted to answer, but at the same time I could feel the bitter taste of "i will vomit in 1 minute"

"Stop the car, please" i managed to say faintly before passing

Jared POV
I heard her trying to take some breaths, and then a sudden buff when she passed out
"STOP THE CAR, NOW" I shouted

I put my fingers on her wrist, her pulse was high

As soon as the car stopped, I helped Alex to get her out, in some fresh air
Edwars lifted her legs to get blood flow to her brain so that she would wake

Not much after, when David  was listening to her heart, she woke up

Lily POV
I heard muffled voices, a fingers on my wrists and a cold stetoscope on my heart.

"Lily, are you okay? Does anything hurt? How are you feeling?"

"A bit dizzy, what happened? Did I pass out?"
"Yeah, you scared the shit out of us"
Jared said as he put the stetoscope around his neck.

"I am so sorry guys, I just have this car sick and I am sorry we are late"

"I don'teven want to hear it, is not your fault. Can you get up?"
Jared and Alex grabbed me each by a hand and lifted me up, helping me sit in the car

"Okay, before we start, I want to put a pressure cup on your arm and take your BP every 15 minutes of the ride, make sure you are okay, and I want you to say when you're feeling dizzy and want some fresh air" Jared said seriously

"Okay, but I'm fine, really"

After an hour, I finally threw up, after that feeling much better, and when we arrived at the conference, I was glad to have these guys by my side.

*wrote this at night, had an idea that could NOT wait,maybe I will edit this when I have more energy. Love to all!
Ps:
Still receiving requests, just pop the idea in a message