Chapter 1: News

Ah, another bright, happy day across the Universe. The sun was shining, the citizens laughing together, little kids playing around their homes. Things all seemed to be looking up. Things also got even better after the recent events of signing a treaty of friendship with a new cousin-like galaxy of Syspocalypstar; that being the system and planets of the Democratic Pact, led by the Republic of the Hellenes.

After a plan conceived by Traitors to overthrow the Democratic Pact and declare total war against most of the Universe, such a terrible conflict had been avoided, due to the level headed actions of more Peaceful people, such as the current President of the Hellenes: Oouen (Owen) Venizelos, along with his long lost son, the Special: Emmet Brickowsi, including Emmet's newly promised wife, Lucy Wyldstyle, the three were able to stop such a destructive conflict from taking place, saving the lives of countless innocent people.

Now, several months later after tensions had cooled down with the longtime rivals of the Pact, the Axis Powers, a brief period of Peace had now entered, and with Syspocalypstar almost being caught in the middle, it was especially lucky for them. It's also been three months since Emmet and Lucy were married, which was such a happy moment.

The two Lovers had been together just over five years, and grew to passionately love each other as the most special things in existence to each other. Never before in history had two people been more in love, or had such romantic feelings for one another, it was truly a sight to behold.

President Venizelos was sitting in his newly built home, which he shared with his friends and servants, in what had been the new Capital of the Republic, the city of Athenia. An ancient city built on the foundations of Liberty and Democracy, which only seemed right to have such a historic landmark as the capital of a Nation.

He began writing down his signature on several papers for new reforms, pushing to give the people of the Democratic Pact more freedoms and Protection, giving better equality and rights to increase stability. Venizelos suddenly received the sound of his telephone ringing on his desk, which he quickly picked up, expecting it to be one of his subordinates.

"Good morning, President Venizelos speaking. What can I do for you?" He asked in a soft but official tone. What he heard on the other end gave him some reassurance to relax at who it was.

"Hey Dad, sorry to bother." It seemed to have been his son, Emmet, calling with a slightly apologetic tone, worrying he had been interrupting his father while he was doing some important work.

"Oh no, you're not bothering Emmet, what can I do for you? Is something on your mind?" Venizelos asked, hoping nothing was wrong with his son.

"Well... It-it's just that, I need to talk to you about something important. It's not really something I think everyone else could help, and... Since you're my Dad, I thought you'd be able to help better." The admission that Emmet trusted his father with this situation, whatever it was, very much gave Venizelos some comfort, and wanting to help his son, he eagerly responded.

"Thank you very much, Emmet. I'm always hear to help you. Why don't you make yourself busy until then. I should be there within the hour. I'll see you soon." Venizelos sounded to his son.

Emmet's usual Perky self came back, replacing his sudden nervous attitude. "Ok, thanks Dad! I'll see you soon." He hung up, getting his house ready for his Father.

Venizelos, on the other side of the now ended line, prepared to leave for a short visit to Syspocalypstar. Whatever was on Emmet's mind, did sound important, especially if he couldn't talk to anyone else.

Emmet was almost always open to everyone about Everything, so maybe something wrong was happening. Maybe with Lucy? No it couldn't be. The two were perfect as a couple. Venizelos had never seen or heard of such love that Emmet and Lucy had for each other. An assistant of Venizelos' walked in to the Presidential Office, handing him some files.