Chapter 5: Fight

Underneath the meeting halls of the Syspocalypstar Parliament building, inside a room known as the People's Office, Todmesser, along with Lord Business and two of his Loyal Guards, were waiting in a state of uncertainty.

Rex should have disabled every part of their own fleet, as they didn't need any of the robots or Micromanagers anymore. Todmesser had found an easier method; to keep everyone in Syspocalypstar under his manipulation for good.

Perhaps he still needed to make his way to the whole fleet to turn it off? No... There was an emergency switch to turn them all off simultaneously. It had to be something else.

Or what if... He was in trouble? ... That would make sense. If Emmet and Lucy were going to start off saving the world again, they might as well take out every robot at once. That must have been it...

As more thoughts of what was going on swarmed Todmesser's mind, quietly and quickly, a figure seemed to calmly walk in to meet with the King.

The two guards instantly knew who was walking through, and tried to attack to stop him due to their still being under control of the inhibitor chip, but the figure immediately took them out with a single swing of his staff, causing two loud thuds, hitting the ground, Todmesser and Business to look to who they were dealing with.

The face they saw was all too familiar to them. Business in annoyance, thinking he already killed this guy, Todmesser looking in curiosity at how this man could be here.

After a second of silence, Vitruvius spoke up to his opponents.

"Well, you've actually done it Heinz. Or should I call you 'King Todmesser'? You've caused so much trouble here, that I was sent here by the Man Upstairs himself to stop you."

Todmesser had, only for a short time, been sitting and watching in amusement towards this old relic of the past, threatening his position as King of Syspocalypstar. He then rose and spoke in an evil tone.

"Vitruvius: the great Master-builder... So you truly are alive and back, as my informants told me."

"And you sound suprised?" Vitruvius taunted.

Looking like Todmesser was about to raise his hands for an attack, the two men only stared each other down, before the False King spoke again.

"Your arrogance and elderly age blind you, Vitruvius. Now, you will experience the full power of a 'corruptive spirit' as you tastefully put it those years ago."

Suddenly, a large flash of grey and dark energy came surging through Todmesser, and directly aiming it to Vitruvius, making him fall back several feet across the room, and falling to his knees for a moment, but just for a moment, before he could get back up.

Cutting away, Emmet and Lucy were still in their little spacecraft, making their way to Todmesser's office to help Vitruvius. Rex still out cold from Lucy's punch, but locked up in a room where even his Master breaker punches couldn't help him escape.

Lucy, also being a former tech savvy Master-builder, came up with a very impressive plan to expose Todmesser as the villain he is, by creating a little camera recording device made of her old tracker parts made to originally find the piece of Resistance years earlier.

Specifically for this very occasion, it was powerful enough to send a post out to everyone a live feed across Syspocalypstar, which was very important in this occasion.

If she and Emmet could turn it on and show a live image of Todmesser fighting Vitruvius, using his dark abilities and strengths, they would be able to show all of Syspocalypstar who he really was, and hopefully could restore their memories.