Chapter 2: Attack

A large shadow began to move over one of the moons of Syspocalypstar, nearly covering the entire circular rock mass. What was making the shadow, let alone what was moving over the moon, was yet to be known. However, as it is usually known; A large object covering a moon in the movies always means something bad. Eventually, as the shadow left the surface of the moon, the object creating it was seen - An enormous group of spaceships and weapon like objects moving fast towards Syspocalypstar, in force.

On the command center of the largest ship, stood the Leading Robot seen mere days ago, standing with an evil grin on his metal face. This 'Heinz Todmesser' fellow really seemed to be going all in for everything, including giving his robots the means of knowing good and evil, but programming them to be evil once again, like they were those years ago during the Kragle incident. Another, lower ranking robot came up to the leader, beginning to speak after a quick salute, handing a report of sorts to him.

"Sir," He sounded. "We are approaching Syspocalypstar as we speak with great speed, and should be there in less than 10 minutes. We also have all our weapons ready, along with our, surprise for the residents there, ready to strike as well."

The Head Robot sounded his approval, turning to the subordinate. "Very good. The Master should be very pleased by this... Now remember, we are not to kill anyone in the invasion, only set our weapons to stun. If the Master wishes to make his perfect kingdom, everyone and everything is to come out unscathed without a scratch."

"As you wish sir, but, may I ask why? Why do we need to keep everything as perfect as he wishes? We could just rebuild it soon after the invasion is done."

"Because he somehow has the influence that we may lose, despite our numbers and technology, he believes the enemy will still defeat us. Besides, he wants the Special: Emmet Brickowski, to suffer a fate worse than death itself, and the Master doesn't want him to somehow pull off a Miracle. I don't know all the exact reasons, but we must listen to him. He is our Leader, after all."

The robot processed the information in their metal mind, before speaking again. "Very well, sir! We shall do anything for the Master. Speaking of which, he is on his way in his private space craft, and should be here once we are successful."

"Good, good... Let the invasion of Syspocalypstar, commence." The Head Robot commanded, the fleet of ships beginning to descend.

#

Inside the castle at the center of the city, in a private bedroom, Emmet and Lucy had just woken up from, again, more wonderful dreams of each other after a peaceful night, both leaning up against the bed to gently kiss each other. Lucy quietly spoke up after another round of gentle pecks to her husband's lips.

"Morning, sleepyhead." She said with a chuckle in her tone. Emmet holding her waist to warmly hug her.

"Morning Lucy! How'd you sleep? Do you want to do something? I can-"

"Ems, Emmet," Lucy quietly chuckled, even laughing a bit at how attached and attracted her Lover was to her. "I'm alright. You don't have ta worry like that everytime we wake up. Just keep holding me." She said seductively, before leaning into Emmet's embrace.

Emmet himself smiling sweetly at his wife, accepting her decision to snuggle up in his arms and chest. "Ok, Luce. Yawn. "I love you." He said in a fun, but also romantic way.

"Love you too." Yawn.

A large thud shook the room, the couple almost falling out of the bed, both stunned and almost a little afraid at what just happened. The two then stood up, after the thudding stopped, allowing them to control their balance. In a small jolt by the last thud, however, Lucy fell into Emmet's arms, both as an accident, but also to look to her husband to help her stand up.