𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

˜"*°•. Vote and comment ˜"*°•.
Mariana Maliana Reyes
Bronx, Ny
10/24/21
__________________

Mariana woke up with sweat poring down her forehead. She had another dream again.

She had been having these dreams ever since her bestfriend Alana died, she felt as if her friend was trying to give her a sign.

The dreams were all the same.

"Mariana your making a mistake" Alana said as she yelled in Mariana's face "no i'm not you can't control my life I know what i'm doing" she responded. "Just know everything is going to go wrong in life" Alana said, and with that she left Mariana's house.

THE NEXT DAY.

Mariana picked up her phone going on to Alana's contact and pressing call. She hoped to apologize to Alana for the way she talked to her. The phone rang for about a minute until someone picked up. "Hello?" an older woman said "hello is Alana there?" Mariana asked "you must be Mariana haven't you heard?" the woman said "no what happened?" she said worried "Alana has passed away she committed suicide" the woman said as she sobbed "oh my god" Mariana said.

The dream has messed up Mariana. She felt like it was her fault. She believed that it was her fault.

Alana felt like she had to make her best friend suffer so she would understand. She had a feeling that Mariana was going to pick someone wrong in life. Who would end up getting her killed. In order for Mari to listen to her she had to do the un thinkable.

Suicide.

Alana didn't want to do it but she did it for Mariana, so she would be safe in the future.

But Mariana was so stubborn that she would never listen to Alana what's so ever. She believed that Alana needed help because she started having crazy thoughts and they ended up becoming real. Mariana distanced herself from Alana because she thought that she would say something about her own future just to scare her.

Mariana checked the time seeing that it was 3:25 AM. She sighed and laid back down. "Your fine Mariana stop it" she said as she reassured herself.

"Your making a mistake Mari" Alana said "he's going to kill you."

Alana's words went into her mind. "Shut up" Mariana whispered as she felt herself hyperventilating.

She couldn't do it.

"No he isn't" Mariana responded, she responded to nobody. No one was in the room. It was just the voices.

Picking up her phone once again she looked at the time 3:28 only three minutes had passed.

Mariana placed her phone down on the nightstand once again and laid down. She looked up at her pitched black ceiling. Hoping someone would just take her away so this would stop.

No one knew about her dreams and she planned on keeping it that way.

🍃

Mariana has finally fell asleep after not being able too. It was 7:23 AM. She didn't have college today since they were doing some inspections at the university and she would return tomorrow.