𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

˜"*°•. Vote and comment ˜"*°•.
Mariana Maliana Reyes
Bronx, Ny
6/19/20
____________________

𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 *𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦*

I sat there as I felt like my breath was shortening.

What the fuck is wrong with me, why did I think this was the best answer, which in reality it was but in my mind it wasn't.

I sat in the somewhat bright hospital room, with an iv in my arm looking to my right I seen a small table with a "get well" bear with a small balloon attached. Shifting my eyes in front of me my mother sat asleep on the uncomfortable looking hospital chair.

Seeing bright white bandages on both of og my arms I softly grazed my finger over one of them wincing a bit because of the slight pain that I felt. I couldn't open my mouth due to the fact that I had a tube in my mouth helping me breath since I almost died last night.

My lips had felt dried and felt like they were cracking.

Long ass skin routine just for my mouth to be forced open.

Hearing the door start to open I turned my eye to the door seeing my long time friend Alana walk in.

"My poor sweet girl" Alana frowned at my sight, "I got really worried when you didn't answer me until Alexis told me what happened."

I tried to talk but forgetting that I had a tube in my mouth I brought both of my hands together slowly since I was feeling pain, I made a heart which Alana smiled and returned back.

Seeing my mother shift in the chair her eyes fluttered open "Hi corazon" she said feeling dear sympathy for me.

My mother always cared deeply about my siblings and I , if anything happened to us her whole world would come crashing down we were the last thing that my mother had.

My mother didn't really like my best friend Alana she felt as if she was fake to me and would corrupt my whole mind, but living in the Bronx every little thing you would see would corrupt you mind.

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

I just didn't want to believe her.

"Are you hungry" my mom asked giving her a small thumbs up she went to go find a nurse and let them know.

"How are you feeling" Alana asked which is my mind was pretty stupid, I didn't reply and looked at her with a glare.

The real reason why I had attempted to end my life was because of 𝐡𝐞𝐫.

Alana had publicly humiliated me in the worst possible form, while at the beach she had purposely untied my bathing suit top while I was tanning. So as I stood up to walk into the water my top had slipped right off of me making people laugh or seem obviously fascinated.

The people who were fascinated were obviously boys who were just dumb and willing to see any girls body.

But to me it wasn't funny, I didn't even want to go to the beach in the first place but I had thought that it would feel nice to go out of the house and have a good summer. But everybody knew that I hated showing my body so seeing that I was in a bathing suit was 𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐞.

Everything about my body hard irked me, the only good thing that I liked as my nose and lips. My nose was a perfect shape and my lips were a good size.

✮ ✮ ✮

My two younger sisters had came and visited me later in the day. They had took my tube out since my breathing had been going smoother and normal.

Hearing a soft but not so soft knock on the door my sister Alexis had opened the door with a small smile on her face as a guy walked in. As a dark skin figure walking more into the room.

I hadn't recognized the guy at all.

So what was he doing here?

"Who is that?" I asked with a faint voice.

"His name is Arion and he's here to listen to you, he's been through the same thing as you" My mother said with a sorrow look meaning she felt bad for the both of us. "What's your name?" he asked me taking a seat near me.

"Mariana" I said quickly and quietly but somehow he heard me. "That's a beautiful name" he replied making me smile for the first time in months. My mother and sisters had exited the room leaving us alone.

"How did you end up in this situation" he asked in the most nicest way that he could "my friend publicly humiliated me" I replied feeling embarrassed even telling him. "I'm not gon ask what she did since it looks like you're too embarrassed to even tell me that" he replied as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Why did you try?" I asked feeling intrigued.

"My girlfriend died in 2018 and i've been dreading even living wishing that it would've been me and not her" he mumbled but I understood. "I'm so sorry for your loss, what was her name if you don't mind telling me" I said.

"vlana"

"She helped me so much more then she even knows, she didn't deserve it a whole innocent life taken." he said lowering his head down, He looked like he needed more help then I did.

"She wanted to be a nurse and never wanted anyone to worry about her" he added on as I felt the words come out of his mouth break him.

"We don't have to talk about her if you don't want to" I frowned since I felt horrible for him.

For the last fifteen minutes we sat in pure silence.

Hearing a slight knock knowing it was my mother "is it ok if we come in" she asked and I nodded my head.

My heart ached for Arion as he still had his head down. "Are you alright" I asked making him lift his head.

"I'm good ima just go" he said standing up waving bye he placed a smile knowing it was fake since he was just crying.

I hoped to see him 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.

But I had doubted it.

__________
just a filler until i post more

since i haven't been active with this story at all

next chapter will be in the present form and will continue with what happened in chapter 11

thoughts?

mariana?

dougie?

ik this chapter was kinda strange which is what i thought since i'm losing thoughts on this story.

xoxo nana bear😛