3

"Was that all a dream, did I just have the most elaborate dream possible?" Clary mumbled as she rubbed her eyes, pulling the cover off her and swinging her legs off the bed.

"I can confirm it wasn't." Blair said with a wide smile on her face, admiring the jersey that was folded over a chair.

"What did you and Pedri get up to?" She asked continuing her makeup.

"He just walked me around. Spoke a lot, and honestly he felt so calming to speak to. An experience to say the least." Clary explained, walking over to Blair and looking at herself in the mirror, pulling a disgusted face when she sort the state of her hair. "What about you and Gavi?" She asked.

"Pretty much the same as you, he's a kind guy. I've got his number so maybe I can see what I can do with this." Blair replied.

"Finally got his number, that's something." Clary chuckled.

Clary scrolled through Twitter sitting behind Blair who was still perfecting her mascara, "Blair you're not going to believe this." Clary said covering her mouth trying not to laugh, Blair turned her attention to Clary, looking at her waiting for her to continue. "Some Twitter pages are assuming we're dating Pedri and Gavi because we were in a car with them yesterday, these fangirls are everywhere." Clary continued. Blair seemed in shock at first and asked for Clary's phone, she took a look at the replies and saw her instagram tag thrown around a couple times. 

She took out her own phone and saw an influx of instagram followers, "How did they find my instagram." Blair said cluelessly.

Clary huffed a huge sigh, "I'm so glad my account is private, I would be panicking at this point." She joked.

"Luckily I have the second account private." Blair said quickly switching her account to just double check.

Blair took her phone to her contact list and scrolled to G, looking for Gavi's contact which she happily got yesterday.

«     «

Gavi

You were good in your game
yesterday!

Thought you'd never message me

But thank you!

It's 9am, I would have got to you
eventually

I've been up for at least 3 hours
my day has just not been complete

But now it is

You're sweet

Trying my best

Did you understand any of the
Footballing yesterday?

Absolutely not! You looked good tho!

I will teach you the ways

Or the rules and stuff, so you
can understand

Means I'd be able to go to more
of your games

You should wear the shirt
I gave you to them

Oh I would, it's my most prized
possession now

After the signed Lewandowski
shirt

One day it will be the most
prized possession