The End... and What's Next

Hello,

Thank you for reading my story! I hope you loved these characters as much as I do. 

If you're interested in more, Ben Cougar's story (along with what happened between Marta and Robbie and what happens to Edward) can be found in "The Reluctant Cougar (Rise of the Alpha King's Heir)". Dustin's story can be found in "Becoming Ginny Rodriguez". 

I can't have good characters without at least giving them short stories, apparently, so there will also be a story about Dustin's brothers ("Family Secrets"), Gore ("Shattered"), Diamah (coming eventually: "Female Alpha"), and everyone's children. I always have more ideas than time, with some characters demanding I tell their story (like Cal and Ben) while others fade into the background.

Anyway, there's PLENTY to read, and many, many works in progress. I try to write often-ish, and if it has more than five chapters, it will eventually reach a conclusion of some sort, though I'm still learning how to tie everything together and END without it being so abrupt. Some stories (like this one) have stayed in limbo for too long simply because I'm not sure if they're really done-done yet. 

This story, like The Reluctant Cougar, will tie into future books, and the characters will be returning in supporting roles. 

Again, thank you for reading. 

Best wishes and may Wayden (The Great One) bless and keep you,

~Amoura Lucinda,

Giftling Seer, Sytist, and fangirl of all things romance