Chapter One

Heya, It's me. SO Thanks for looking into this story blah blah, please don't steal any of it, you get me (I doubt anyone would though). Thanks!

It all started with one phone call. Just a singular phone call. I was being perfectly normal, eating my tea. Just a pizza. Most was quite. Living on the outskirts of London wasn't usually quite . Living on your own made it even worse. I missed the danger. Street races did happen in England, they where just rarer and harder to find. But boy, where the rides sweet. I had just started on my Third slighs when my phone starts going off and I snatch it up, not looking at the ID. "Ahoy-hoy." I awnser. Thats how I awnser the phone, how Alexanda Bell wanted us to awnser the phone. I believe if the request is not insane, you should do it if they want you to. There is nothing wrong with ahoy hoy.

"Harley." I deep gravely voice says from down the line.

"Dom?" I ask, mouth full.

"Yeah, this is important, I need you for a job, you in?" He says quickly and I swallow.

"Is it insane, difficult and dangerous? Could I go to jail again?" I ask quickly.

"Probably." He awnsers.

"I'm definatly in." I awnser.
" I need you at eleven tomorrow. Meet the people you're working with. See you here." He says and we hang up. Me and Dom go right back. Used to get into all sorts of trouble with him, raced cars with him. We used to be best mates till I was on the run and had to move to England. My home country. Grew up here, moved to America in my teens. I pack a bag and quickly take my bag outside and hop into my car, heading to the airport. Well, I know someone with jets I can travel on. My car is a blue Lykan Hypersport I did up myself.

I race down the high-way, I'm already five minuets late and going at normal speed it will take 20 minuets to get to the place Dom told us to meet, so by my calculations it willl take me another 5 minuets. I spot the warehouse, the door open so I speed in and screetch to a stop.

"Sorry I'm late!" I apologise stepping out of the car and am greeted by a bear hug from Dom. "Haven't seen you in ages, mate." I say, pulling back.

"Me neither, you up for it then?" he asks as I lean against the car.

"Definatley." I say as I look aver at the group Dom's assembled. Mia, an old time friend is also there. Dom's sister. I head to the group and Dom intruduces me as I say a quick hello to her.

"Now, we have a job, and each of you are here because you're good at something in particular. Your not bad drivers either. Han, you blend in, know how to handle a situation. Mia, well youre in it for the long run. Roman, I've been told you can talk yourself out of anything. Tej, I heard you're good with technology, know people. Rico and Tego, your good with the explosives and undercover. Harley, your not afraid to throw down, you beat me in a race before and you can seduce." he puts it bluntly, causing me to raise my eyebrows. "And by the looks of it, good taste in cars. When did you get that one?" he says motioning towards it.
"Police where after my old one so got rid of it in a street race." I explain.
"Ah, anyway, then we got brain, can keep a cool head etc cetera."
"So what's this mental, insane thing you want to do?" I ask
"Well you see, we got into some trouble with Hernan-" Zoom begins.
"Hernan Reyes, like, the person who is basically in charge of Brazil?" Tej asks.
"Yeh, that one. So we plan on making it difficult for him. Take his every dime." Brian classifies.
"That's crazy. You want us to rob someone with maybe the highest security? Hell nah." Roman declares and starts to walk but Dom doesn't seem the least bit phased.
"So that's around 135 million shared equally." Dom says, smirking. Roman swirls right around at that.
"You know, sometimes I overtook think things too much. It would be a honor to do this. I think you really need me." he rushes back and I grin at Dom. I am already summing up there characters In my head.
"That's around 15 million each." Tej calculates.
"Damn right it is." At this point we're all grinning or nodding our heads. Im in for this. I need that excitement back in my life. I also need money. Plus, I miss the company. No family left, not many friends in England.
"I'm in." I agree and as the others commit I head back to my car. I haul my bag out of the boot and head to Dom. "Is there a place for me to change? I'm sleeping in the car, I don't want to use it as a wardrobe too." I say.
"Keep the bag in the car but there's a room over there." He says motioning towards a small door. I quickly nod and head off.
I Change quickly and head out to where we discuss the plan. And Roman try to pick me up. We basically gotta get the vault and some cars and do what we do.
"Imma crash." I announce later, as the sun sets.
"Why so earlie?" Mia asks.
"I'm from England, Mia. Im four hours ahead of Brazil. Brazil is one hour ahead of you." I tell her and stalk of to my car. I didnt actually win it in a race and Dom knows it. Only a fool would race in Lykan for a bet and lose. Someone sold it me cheap, beaten up alot. Probably lost a race in it or something but I built it back up. I don't know why I didn't tell the truth, it's nothing to hide. It's just I have trouble opening up to people. Maybe it comes with the business. Less they know, less they can hold against you.