London Pt. 1

Angst again, because why not? I'm bored and waiting for a video game to load soo :/

Hope your not sensitive to death of Wilbur or Jared. Idfk what this chapter is going to be about, so please forgive me if it's weird or all I've the place. Idek if this is going to be angst. So.. :p

ACTUALLY, I THINK I'LL MAKE THIS A LONGER ONESHOT ABOUT HOW JARED AND WIL GET TOGETHER IN MY OWN LITTLE FUCKING WORLD. MAYBE ANGST, MAYBE NOT. IDFK AND YOUR GONNA HAVE TO DEAL. AND YES I'M KEEPING ALL THAT IN SO YOU CAN SEE ME HAVE A INNER BATTLE WITH MYSELF.

(THE POV WILL BE CHANGING, SO I'LL PUT A LITTLE REMINDER BTW :))

Jared's POV

I was finally able to get away from my God-forsaken family. In a blind rage I bought a first-class ticket to London, using basically all my money. They killed two of the only things I held near and dear to me, my little sister and my cat, boots. He was a very friendly and vocal cat, only to me and Ashley, my little sister. Ashley was only 4, and I was the one she trusted the most, so I was basically her mom and dad all together. Her hair was a light brown, her eyes a mesmerizing blue with a hint of green. She was the best little sister a brother could ask for. I bought everything for both Ashley and Boots, there was nothing they had to buy for the two, there was no reason. You may be thinking, "Oh, well they definitely had to pay for the housing, and heating stuff" but no! "I gave them money for all of it, water, heating, sheltering, there was No reason they had to do that." My voice was trembling, tears threatening my eyes. I heard my mom shout at me from downstairs, to not leave and they were very sorry.

I didn't fucking care anymore. I didn't care about their feelings, since they CLEARLY didn't care about mine. They only wanted me here because I paid the damned bills and bought them alcohol and food, you name it, I bought it at least once for them.

I locked my door and put a bookshelf infront of it, since my dad had a key to every single fucking door in the house. I found it unfair. But I didn't want him barging in right now.

I packed everything I set my sights on in my room. Luckily, I planned for this day, except I planned to leave with Ashley and boots, so I had more than a few suitcases. Plenty of room for my gaming sets, clothes, my gutair had its own case that I could bring with, so that didn't have to go into a suitcase.

I was about three quarters of packing my stuff when I heard keys jingling from outside my door, then the doornob turning. I didn't pay attention. My dad was to wek and fat to push a book self over by himself. Him and my mom couldn't even do it. It seemed kind of funny to me. Anyway, I heard him struggling on the other side to open the door, and he started to pound on it. I thought he was about to bust a hole in my-well my old door.

"Move this damned thing, brat!" My dad ungratefully yelled at me as I finish packing all my clothes and essentials. I laugh and zip of two of my suitcases.

"I need to, so just hang on, dude." I said non-chalauntly (idk how to spell it)

"Don't call me that, I'm your father! You should be calling me sir!" My 'dad' continued to shout at me from beyond my door. Packing up my bed essentials wasn't the best, as I didn't take the time to fold the sheets and other things as I just stuffed them in my final suit case. The small area in the front was going to be for my bathroom stuff, such as my toothbrush (and my little sister's, they didn't need it anymore) toothpaste, mouth wash, etc.

That was all in the bathroom down the hall, so I needed to get the old man to move and leave me alone as I packed that. The house went silent for a minute, my dad most likely going to get his cane. The faint sobs of my mom was heard from downstairs. I internally laughed, she's crying now? I banged on the floor with my foot, yelling at her to shut up, since she did the same thing previously to me.

She yelled at me in response. My dad wasn't at my door anymore, so I moved the book self and got all my suit cases in hand, the front pocket open in one of them. I had a backpack over my shoulder and two suitcases in one hand, one in the other. I stopped by the bathroom on my way out of the house, grabbing everything I could think I needed.

Leaving the door open and the lights on in both the bathroom and my old room were to raise their power bill, that I no longer would be paying. My dad was downstairs, waiting for me with his cane. I knew he wouldn't do anything, he couldn't.

I walked down the stairs and both my mom and my dad gave me death stares, but my mom's softened and she fell to the floor, weeping and begging for me not to go.

"Please, please don't go!" she cried out, "who will pay the bills, buy us liquor, food?!" She screamed out, tears streaming down her face at a rapid pace. I would've felt bad for her, if I cared.

"You." I replied and walked out the door with my luggage dragging behind me. I took my dad's car keys before I left, so I packed my things in the car and took off, in my dad's car.

Sure, it was a crime, but so was what they did. So if they even tried to get the police on my ass, the police would basically turn around and go on theirs. They would forever be on the run, because they are way to stubborn to give in; even to the law.

I didn't even know where I was going, it was snowing out so the roads were slicked, and the news and weather company's even warned us not to drive today. All works had a day off because of that. I pulled to the side of the road, far enough away from my house that my parents wouldn't be able to track where I was, and pulled out my phone.

I found the airport I was supposed to be at the next morning, yes I would have to wait an entire fucking day. I put the directions on the phone and started following them. I was going 10 over the speed limit, but I was the only car on the free way, so I didn't think it mattered.

After 3 hours of listening to my favorite Playlist from my phone and seeing a few other souls, I finally got to the airport. I parked in an handicapped spot, left the keys in the car and wiped them off. There was barely any trace of me, and if there was, well, I would be in a different fucking country.

Dad would get his car towed, and he would get fined. Or it would be stolen, I didn't know and I didn't care. I got a jacket out of one of my suitcases and threw it around my body since it was freezing. Literally. My phone said is was below 7° F, then I remembered I would have to change it to Celsius soon. So, 13° C? Idk bros what is 7° F in Celsius?? I wasn't sure, and I didn't think I would ever be sure.

I quickly zipped up my suitcase and got everything out of the car. I used the sleeve of my jacket to close the car door, throwing my discarded backpack over my shoulder and walking towards the elevator. My fingers felt numb, was it from the cold or from me being so nervous, who knows. I certainly didn't.

I TYPED THIS ALL IN ONE HOUR, WHILE TALKING TO MY FRIEND WHO IS GROUNDED FOR A FEW MONTHS. ARE YOU PROUD OF ME?!

Also, person who I talked to, with that suggestion, your chapter is coming soon, don't worry.

And sorry for the late/early update. It's 1:34 AM where I live right now, so I'm sorryyy :D