🌸Lucky Vlog🌸

Just killed a woman. Feelin' good. JOKEE!! It's a line from Tommyinnit. I promise. That type of stuff triggers me..
Anyway, here is some pure Fluff. In this AU, Wilbur and Jared are already together..

Also I ran out of pictures and fanart of Wilbur Wilbur, so here is beautiful piece of fanart of Gogy.

-----------------

Wilbur woke up on Jared's exposed chest. He had a massive headache, but he knew he had to film a vlog with Tommy and the others. He groaned in frustration and tried to roll over off of his boyfriends chest, but was held in place by Jared's arms rapped around him.

"Baby.. I have to get up and change.." Wilbur said tiredly, trying to get free from his boyfriends grasp.

"Mm.." Jared hummed, tightening his grip on his boyfriends hips. "20 more minutes.."

"Hun.. I have to go film a vlog with Tommy.."

"Mmmm.. When will you be back..?" Jared asked, lazily.

"Around an hour or two.." Wilbur responded smiling smugly to himself.

"Mn.. No."
"Jared~"
"No."
"Please?"
"mm-mm."

Wilbur made a 'ugh' sounding noise, wiggling around trying to wiggle out of his boyfriends hug. After finally managing to escape he sttod up from the bed and stretched, sighing to himself and looking behind him on the bed. He saw one of the most beautiful sights he thought he could ever see.. His boyfriend looking up at him, from his spot on the bed, with puppy eyes. Wilbur chuckled slightly and leaned down to kiss Jared lightly.

Their lips connected, but only for a second since they both were still tired.

"Babies, I love you and I will see you when I get back, alright?" Wilbur said, looking into Jared's memorizing eyes.

"Do you haveee to..?" Jared responded, carrying on the 'e' in have.

"Yes, I have to Baby.."
"mmm.. Can I at least make you breakfast before you go..?"
"Well me and the boys were going to get something to eat before the vlog.."

Jared whined, wanting to do something with or for his boyfriend before he left.

"But.. I could tell them that you made me food early, and it took me a little long to eat it."

Jared lit up, almost jumping in excitement. He got out of bed and walked over to his boyfriend, giving him a quick peck on the cheek and walking out of the room.

Wilbur giggled at his boyfriends fondness and started to get dressed for the vlog.

-----------------

513 words. Very short. But I didn't have a lot of time to work on this.

Also Jared made eggs, pancakes and bacon as breakfast for the two of them. Wilbur was late to the vlog because of how long it took to make and eat the food, but luckily he made it before Phil, Tommy, Tubbo and George started the recording. He knew it was going to be a long day seeing as they were now going through an obstical course that needed teams of two. Tubbo and Phil took turns being Wills' partner and took a break when needed. Wil cuddled with Jared when he got home, and Tommys vlog reached over 12 million views.

The end..