🌸"Your New Boyfriend" Pt. 2❤️

This story part contains Lime. Enjoy..

------------

No one's POV :

"Your New Boyfriend? Isn't that ironic.." Jared said chuckling to himself. Amy had already gone into the bedroom, waiting for Jared to follow. Jared wasn't in the mood for sex tonight, and he certainly didn't want to fuck Amy anymore.

He had to piss, so he walked into the bathroom. After doing his business he washed his hands and pulled out his phone from his back pocket. Clicking on the YouTube icon, he went to the search bar and typed in 'Your New Boyfriend' fully searching it up. He clicked the first video that showed up, plugging in his earbuds so Amy wouldn't be able to hear.

The song started to play, the music traveling through Jared's ears. Wilburs extreme British accent flowing perfectly with the music. Jared was watching the video as it played, seeing Wilbur doing stupid shit like strumming an air guitar like an idiot. Or playing the drums with forks. Blowing into a fire extinguisher as if it was an instrument.

Your new boyfriend's an arsehole

"Owch. Rude." Jared said to himself, chuckling slightly.

Yeah, I've met Jared. (Course I've met Jared!) The one who took you away from me. You hit it off instantly, I know cos you won't stop telling me.

"Amy bragged about us, to him..?" Jared blantly said to himself, confused.

I've seen his jawline, shoulders and muscles, push against his fashion sense. I've thought about what he looks like nude. I'm not gay though.

WOAH. That escalated quickly..

---------------
Same time, but with Wilbur.
---------------

Wiburs POV :

"YOOO! TECHNO, LOOK AT THIS FUCKER! HE'S PRAYING TO YOU!" I yelled into my mic, cringing slightly.
"Where??" Techno asked back, flying around the minecraft world filled with half of the people we started with.

"Over here, here. I'll tp you." I said, typing in the command to teleport Techno to myself. After tapping the 'ENTER' button the squared pig man was in front of me. I could hear Technoblades loud ass keyboard typing away. I observed his blocky character, and he got a netherite sword from the creative inventory. After a few more seconds of typing the netherite sword had a shiny look to it. His character turned slowly, comicly, now facing my own character. I busted out laughing, my normal, true, laugh. I laughed so much I had moved out of frame, only thing that the stream could see of me was my slight fluffy hair and my iconic yellow sweater. We were doing a 100 player challenge, everyone were birds. This was the second time I've done this and it was much funnier. I had the whole SBI with me this time. Phil, Tubbo, Techno, and the child (Tommy). It was extremely chaotic. The players had full health this time, since the last part was too short thanks to people dying from kentic energy.

Techno slowly looked at the player who had signs all around them, saying things such as 'Blood for the blood God.' or 'Please, God Techno. Im going to ___. I have no food' and various other things. He walked up to the player, their gamer tag reading 'KittyMan_86', I smiled at this, still giggling from before. Technoblades character moved the sword into a slicing motion, hitting the player once and killing them instantly. I busted out laughing once again from this, except this time I just moved to the right, not out of the frame, clapping my hands together. My laugh traveled through the walls, me knowing full well that I was going to get a noise complaint from my ex girlfriend and her new boyfriend.. That looked so incredible.. Wait, what?! He stole her from me! I shouldn't be thinking these things..