Chapter 4

My weekend is going to be awesome. It's 9:01am. I checked my texts and the first thing I noticed was Osborne's text "great I'll be at your house at 12:00pm so we can start something" and I replied with a "sure"

I got out of bed and took a shower. "Good morning Kate" I said in a joyful tone.
"Good morning little miss, what has put you in such a good mood?" She asked
"Oh nothing Kate" I said giggling
"Oh well we thank God for that"

I dressed up in a pink and blue tennis skirt from L&B, wore it with a white tube top and black platform heels. I went over to Betty's and we met Chris up at Starbucks and had our breakfast there. I told them I agreed to be Osborne's lab partner and Betty told us what went down between Nathan and herself.
"Chris, what's up with you and Krisha?" I asked
"We are cool, it's all good" he answered
When it was 11:30am I left for my project work. Osborne and I arrived at the same time. We went to my study room and Katie served him with water and juice.

We wanted to base our project on a pickle. I know that sounds stupid but hold on. We are supposed to make a presentation on light, so we want to use a pickle to produce light. We started with our project and decided to take a snack break. That was when I got a text from an unknown number. "Hey Wesley, it's Jeff here. I've been wanting to ask this for sometime now. Will you be my lab partner?" I was surprised to see that text, I thought Sharon had managed to get him as her lab partner but Osborne is already my lab partner anyway.
"Already have one" i replied
"Uhh...who?" he texted again, I wanted to ignore that but I didn't
"Osborne"
"Oh okay, cool" it took him 3 minutes to reply, it was as if he was thinking of what to type.

Osborne is supposed to leave my house at 4:00pm because he has a date with Aileen. We got tired and stopped at 3:35pm. We were in my room relaxing till he got up with the intention of leaving. He walked to the door and walked back to me and he hugged me and then he actually left. That was kind of crazy. I was confused.

I've been thinking about Jeff and I don't even know why. I took a shower and went to Domino's. What I love about Domino's is that it's right around my house. It's like the heart of Elm street. Everyone goes there because it's close to everyone and sitting there just gives you this great feeling. I don't know if you get me but whatever.

I ordered a large pizza with pineapple toppings, fries and a chocolate pop smoothie. I dipped my fries into the smoothie as usual.
"Hey" A voice said and I have a feeling it's Jeff, But no it rather turned out to be Hovan, He went to my house and Kate told him I was here so he came. He joined me and is planning on sleeping over at my place. Everything just reminded me of the first time we met. We went to my house and watched a movie as we cuddled.

     Okay so today is the day to present our project. Hovan and Sharon's project was good, Betty's too but as for Chris, not so well. My presentation with Osborne was also good but unfortunately for Jeff and Keziah, their presentation was a total flop.
For the past week now I've been trying to brush off what I saw with Jeff because,I mean, he's free to do whatever he wants with whom ever he wants, besides I have an amazing boyfriend and he is called Hovan Damelio.

We didn't skip school this week because of our presentation and also because my parents will be back tomorrow. I am a little excited, though I'd hate to admit it, I've really missed them.

Anyway, I have some really good news. Okay so here it goes. The cheer squad is starting practice on Monday and we will be getting our cheer outfits today. Well those who made varsity. We had our tryouts for varsity. Beatrix and I made the varsity team but Betty and Sharon didn't so they have been put on JV which is junior varsity."
We changed into our cheer outfits in the girls locker room and it was perfect. The cheer captain said they were fat though they actually aren't.