Stu Gets Shushed!!!

Non-Killers/Normal AU: Stu Macher worked under Billy Loomis as his kids Manny. Billy Loomis is a famous CEO and runs the biggest company ever and met Sidney Prescott who had his kids before she left and moved far away. Stu babysat Billy's kids until they fell in love and got married. This takes place two days after their honeymoon in Billy's room....

(Stu Macher is the woman in the video and Billy Loomis is the man in the video)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(3rd POV....)

"Sweets please, you been in there for 45 whole minutes, this is torture!" Billy, who's in a robe, exclaimed while pacing in his room impatiently. "No babe, torture is 5 years." Stu said from the bathroom. Billy nods in agreement. Then, Stu comes out of the bathroom, hair messy and in a cute/sexy outfit:

 Then, Stu comes out of the bathroom, hair messy and in a cute/sexy outfit:

"Hey Daddy~." Stu said, seductively with a flirty smirk and wink. "Oh god, come here." Billy growled in a low, husky/deep tone with a 'come here' motion with his finger. Stu walked closer to Billy. "Do you like it?" Stu asked while running his hands on Billy's arms.

"I do." Billy replied, putting his hands on Stu's waist. "Good, I still got the receipt, I'm gonna return it tomorrow." Stu said and started walking to the bathroom but Billy stopped him. "Oh Stuey, you don't have to do that, your rich now, you can buy anything you want." Billy said walking Stu back to the bed.

"Are you good in the bedroom?" Stu asked with a smile. They started kissing, wrapping their arms. Then, Billy started kissing Stu's neck. "Do you realize how long I've been waiting for this moment, loving my husband, in my house, in my 20's." Stu said, touching everywhere. Billy looks up at him with narrowed eyes then Stu started laughing. "oh oh oh, I'm so funny." Stu laughed while Billy smiled.

Then, they went down to the bed. "Hehehe-hahahahaha, oh Billy, oh, oh William, ah, ah, oh Mr. Loom-" Stu moaned loudly but got shushed by Billy while he leaned back up the bed. "Shush?" Stu asked while also leaning up as well. "I'm sorry but you were getting too loud." Billy replied in an apologetic tone. "I'm too loud and now was the time when you chose to tell me." Stu said while pointing at himself and the room. "Well perhaps, I picked the wrong moment." Billy said, apologetic. "Ya think?!" Stu exclaimed while standing up.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." Billy apologized while making him and Stu sit down on the bed. Billy started kissing and having his hand around Stu's neck. "I just wanted to have our first night in the house from the island to be special, tighter, William." Stu said while pointing at the hand around his neck. Billy did tighten it a little and they went back to laying on the bed.

Stu was just quiet never made a sound. "You know, you really not getting into it, Sweets." Billy said while leaning back up. "That's because I keep waiting for the Shush." Stu said annoyed while also leaning back up. "I didn't shush you." Billy said while smiling tightly. "But you were about to, I had that feeling, you were holding, any minute, there was gonna be a big shush." Stu said kinda loudly. Then, Billy shushed him again. "See, there it is!" Stu exclaimed while throwing his arms up.

Stu then, shook his head and went under the bed get his shoes. "What are you doing?" Billy asked, confused. "Getting my shoes because our relationship can't afford another shush." Stu replied. "Where are you going?" Billy asked, confused again. "I'm going to Tatum's house." Stu replied while putting on his shoes. "Why not till morning?" Billy asked with a raised eyebrow. "Because I cannot sleep in the same room as the man who shushed me while having some fun with me." Stu replied, looking at Billy. "I told you I was sorry." Billy said with a frown.

"A sorry is not good enough, you know back on the island, you liked my screaming and it turned you on then, you screamed, do you remember how we screamed together, oh god, I still want that." Stu explains his feelings but also started get turned on himself. "Well back on the island, we had privacy." Billy said. "We do have privacy expect for Randy by the door." Stu said, while opening the door to see Randy by the door on his knees with his hand to his ear trying to listen to the conversation behind the door.

Stu nods at Billy and leaves out the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy!!!!