Black Magic

Non-Killer AU: Stu Macher and Tatum Riley are best friends, they are known as the nerds or losers or whatever and they have crushes on the popular kids. Billy Loomis and Sidney Prescott are the popular kids, Billy has a girlfriend named Christina Carpenter and Sidney has a boyfriend named Derek Feldman. Stu and Tatum think they don't have a chance because their straight and also nerdy but what happens when they find an magical book? 

(Stu is gonna crossdress later in the story)

--------------------------------------------------------

(3rd POV....) (start the music video)

Stu and Tatum were walking inside their high school as the bell rung. Stu with his simple purple flannel, black sweatpants, and black converse:

And Tatum in a simple pink shirt, jeans, and sneakers, hair in a ponytail:

Stu and Tatum: All the girls and boys on the block knocking at my door, wanna know what it is make the boys and girls want more

Tatum fell to the floor, Stu had to pick her back up and they continued walking until they got to an archway that was in the middle of the school where people hang out at.

Stu: Is your lover playing on your side? Said he loves you.

Then, Tatum and Stu saw their crushes, Billy and Sidney, started doing lovey-dovey eyes.

Tatum: But she ain't got time, here's the answer.

Stu and Tatum saw Billy and Sidney wave at them, they waved back but then, they realized that they were waving at their girlfriend/boyfriend, Christina Carpenter and Derek Feldman, Who were behind them.

Stu: Come and get it, at a knocked down price.

Christina and Derek started walking towards them but noticed Stu and Tatum. Rolling their eyes, Christina and Derek shoved them away and walked to their boyfriend/girlfriend.

Stu and Tatum: Hey!

Stu and Tatum looking at them with a frown

(At the library)