The Gangster Leader and Soft Boy

Gangster/Mafia AU: Billy Loomis runs a gang called the Serpents, he's the leader of them called the Serpent King. Stu Macher is a soft boy who crossdresses and dyes his hair pastel colors. Billy and Stu are married, Billy's soft spot is Stu, and Stu is going to tell Billy he's pregnant but Stu keeps getting interrupted.

(Requested by onlyposersfuckingdie)

-------------------------------------------------------------

(Stu's POV....)

I just found out from the doctor, that I was pregnant with Billy's baby. I'm so excited to tell Billy about it. I've been dreaming about this my whole life. I'm just waiting for Billy to come home from his mafia work, I prepared him lunch, turkey sandwich, grapefruit, strawberry yogurt, and a glass of wine. 

And I thought I wear something a little sexy/cute, so I put on a green crop top, black skirt, and red heels with my stylish pastel hair:

I smile and place the food in the kitchen while I go to our bedroom. Couple minutes later, I hear the door unlock and Billy coming in, "Sweets, I'm home." Billy called out to me. I get up from our bed and walked out the room, leaning beside the wall, "Hey, babe." I said softly, smiling. 

Billy looks at me and smirks, "Why are you all dressed up?" he asked. "Well, I have something to tell you." I replied, nervously. "Ok." Billy said back. "But first, let me get your lunch." I said and walked to the kitchen, got his lunch and walked back out, putting the tray on the coffee table.

"Oooh, looks good babe." Billy said while sitting on the couch and looking at the food. "Thanks." I smiled. Billy started to pick up his sandwich and took a bite while I walk closer to him and sat on his lap, getting comfortable. "Billy, I have something to tell you." I told Billy with a smile. "Ok, what is it?" Billy asked, confused. 

"Billy, dear-" I started saying before Billy's phone rings from his jacket pocket. I deadpan, annoyed that I was interrupted. Billy tries to get up to answer his phone but I don't want him to, "Baby, I gotta answer it." Billy said to me. "No!" I exclaimed. "I have to, it could be Important." Billy said to me, making me sigh and get up and go on the couch while Billy answers his phone. 

"Hello." Billy says to someone on the phone. "What?" Billy asked in disbelief on the phone. "Listen, just find the fucker who did it, ok?!" Billy yelled on phone before hanging up. Billy sighed, annoyed, getting a cigarette and lighting the end on fire, "Man, you better be glad that you don't run a mafia." Billy said to me. "I am, I am." I said back with a smile. "Really, it drives me crazy some days." Billy said, looking at me. "Mhm." I hummed and nodded while in a daze.

I came back from my daze, "Billy sit down on the couch." I said, patting the spot beside me. Billy shrugged and sat down while I get up and sit on his lap. "Sweets, where do you sit when I'm not here?" Billy asked me with an raised eyebrow. I chuckled, "Billy, I just love you." I say with a smile. "Uh-oh, how much money have you spend?" Billy asked me, narrowing his eyes darkly. 

"I did not spend any money." I said, frowning. I took Billy's phone and put it on vibrant, leaving it on the table. "Billy, honey-" I started saying with a smile to Billy, looking at him before I was interrupted again by the doorbell ringing. I look at the door, annoyed before saying, "I'll get it." I said to Billy before getting up and answer the door.

I open the door, saw Randy and Sidney there. Sidney was silently mouthing me, 'Did you tell him yet?" I mouth back, 'No, go away." before closing the door, not noticing Randy's tie is stuck there. "Who was that, babe?" Billy asked me. "Nobody." I replied, standing beside the couch. "Nobody can be at the door," Billy started, getting up from the couch. "Nobody's tie is stuck in the door." Billy finished, pointing out the tie in the door. 

Billy walks to the door and holds onto the tie while opening the door to reveal Randy and Sidney arguing but stopped when they see Billy, "Hey Billy." Sidney greeted with a smile. "Yeah, hey." Randy greeted as well. "What the hell are you two doing here?" Billy asked with a smirk. "Wel, uh.., uh...., we were just visiting and leaving now, bye." Sidney stammered before grabbing Randy and they left.

I closed the door and look at Billy, "What is up with them?" Billy asked, confused. I shrug and guided Billy to couch, making him sit down and I sat down on his lap again. "Now as, I was saying, Billy, sweetheart-" I started saying before I was interrupted again by Billy's phone vibrating and I groaned in annoyance. "Damn this thing!" I exclaimed annoyed while throwing his phone across the room.

Billy chuckled in amusement, "Honey, please get up, I got to get that." Billy said. Making me groan and sit on the couch. Billy answers his phone, "What now?" He asked on the phone. "Excuse me?!" Billy exclaimed, confused on the phone. "Are you serious?!" Billy scoffed. "Okay look, don't do anything, I'll be right there." Billy Instructed which made me look at him in disbelief. "Ok." Billy said and hang up the phone. 

"I gotta go, sweets." Billy said while kissing me on the cheek. "But Billy, I gotta tell you something." I said with a frown. "Stu, just tell me later when I get home, ok?" Billy said to me before leaving. I pout. I heard the door open and Sidney comes in, "I just saw him leave, what he say?" Sidney asked with a smile. "Nothing, I didn't tell him." I replied, sad. "Why?" Sidney asked with a frown. "Because I keep getting interrupted." I said, sadly. "Oh, honey." Sidney said, patting my back.

"You know what I'm gonna do, Sid." I said with a smile because I had an idea. "What is it?" Sidney asked, curious. "I'll tell him with a gift." I told my idea. "Really, ok." Sidney said with a shrug. "I'm gonna get dressed, get the gift and surprise Billy." I said before getting up, going to my room. "Bye Stu." Sidney said to me to me before leaving.

I get dressed in a black crop top, green skirt, white and red heels: 

and leave the house, walking to the store for the gift.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get my gift ready and went inside of Billy's mafia house and looked around for him before I find him in his office talking to 2 men, he seems mad, maybe my gift could make his day. I knock on the door before opening it. Billy turns to yell at the person who opened the door but stopped when he saw me.

"Sweets, what are you doing here?" Billy asked me, confused. "Well, I wanted to tell you something and I couldn't wait for you to come home, so I bought you a gift." I replied with excited smile. "Ok. Boys get out." Billy sighed before instructing the men to leave and they did.

I give my gift to Billy and told him, "Open it." With a smile. Billy grabs the gift, opens it and grab the first thing, a mug that says 'Best Dad In The Whole Word!!' and then, pulled out the ultrasound picture and Billy started tearing up, looking at me, "Really?" He asked. "Yeah!" I exclaimed, excited. 

Billy comes up to me and hugged me before kissing while saying "We're gonna be the best parent ever." We smiled at each other before kissing more. YAY!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

hope you enjoy!!!