Chapter 3

"Hey mom can we train today? Asked a blonde kid
"Who are you and where's your parent's kid? asked Hope confused, I'm looking at her as he giggles then the kid runs uns away. Hey, wait where are you going screamed hope after him before she could go after him everything turned dark as she woke up with a gasp. looking at the sky it was dark What was that she wondered as she got up to put her clothes on, I need to drink well nothing better than human blood said hope. 

Inside the bar

She was looking at the woman in there, especially blondes she saw someone who was sitting alone in the corner drinking she walked to her, "hey can I sit here" said hope with a smile.  Yeah said the woman  " thanks smiled hope at her I'm hope what is your name Sara that's a beautiful name said hope, Sara smiled shyly at the compliment why is a beautiful woman like you sitting here alone? Wondered hope,  didn't
feel like going out with someone answered Sara oh so I can't buy a drink for you said hope with a pout well I never said that said Sara with a smile. "That's great" smiled hope at her as she started to bring them drinks for them so they could get drunk. After a few rounds of drinking Sara was wasted. Hey, how about you come with me back to the hotel because I can't let you go in this condition said hope as she starts walking them back to the hotel.

With Freya and Rebecca in the car

What are we going to do about hope? we can't let her keep killing people the last thing we need is more people who want us dead. asked Rebecca she didn't get an answer from her sister huh .. sorry I didn't hear what you said answered Freya everything okay.? Yeah, I'm fine she smiled at her to ease her worry what was your question? asked Freya what are we going to do about hope? We going to have to bring her back home with force said Freya with a little bit of anger in her voice, okay we are here said Freya. as they walked into the school it was empty except for two young kids Wade, And Penelope What happened to Lizzie asked both wade and Penelope with worry in their voice. we explain later that right now she needs new clothes and something to eat and rest ordered Rebecca.
Okay I find something for her to eat said Wade as he went to the kitchen, you can come with me I can show you her room. As they went to Lizzie's room they put her in her bed now can you explain what happened? questioned Penelope. Before we answer your questions can I talk to my sister alone please demanded Rebecca but said Penelope I promise we explain everything to you answered Rebecca okay replied Penelope as she went out and the door closed " okay what's wrong with you why are you worried about this girl you just met her?. questioned Rebecca what do you mean? asked Freya as she looked at her sister confused.