chapter 5

After calming her she started to stare at her face seeing small cuts dirt on her hair eyes puffy from crying she sighed as she stared to explain to her what they decided to do " first I'm sorry for what happened to you but we aren't going to kill my niece so whatever revenge you have just forget it, we are going to find her and turn her humanity back on and we take her back with us so you don't have see each other again". I tried calling your mother but she didn't answer her phone so I don't know where she is I closed the school so it's only you you're friends her. Looking at Lizzie to see if she was paying attention to what she was saying, but the only thing she was doing is looking at the ground with a blank face devoted of any reaction. She sighed once more as she got up to leave her alone, before she left she turned around and said one more "I'm ready sorry" before she closed the door leaving her alone with her thoughts.
——————————————————————————-
With others in the school things weren't any better specially for one girl losing her friends " so what exactly are you going to do with hope are we supposed to forgive her forget that she killed our friends"yelled out Penelope in anger at Freya  looking at the girl in front of her with pity as she tried to explain to them that they wouldn't be killing hope no matter how much they feel sorry for the kids they aren't going to betray their niece " I'm sorry but I'm going to train you so that you won't die when you going to help us bring her back after that she won't be seeing you again that's the only thing I can do for you but killing hope that's out of the question" explained Freya in frustration at the girl for not wanting to accept the answer. "the truth is we are family we're not going to betray her, we are going to find her dagger her and bring her back with us so we can try to make her bring back her humanity. "We are just collateral damage to hope is that it? stated Penelope angrily "she saved you and the school multiple times" stated Freya in anger  "she put us in danger multiple times she and doctor saltzman kept secret from us, denied us from actually learning anything useful like magical spells didn't let vampires drink human blood the werewolf to run free. And before you say it's all doctor saltzman fault she could have convinced him he basically adopted as his daughter she's more of a daughter to him then his own daughters, yelled Penelope before storming out of class room.

I'm really sorry for not updating it's been hard lately