Chapter 21

Mark had woken up before Donghyuck the next morning, observing the younger's face. Donghyuck's cheeks were puffed as his lips were pouted.

Mark carefully brought his hand up to caress the younger's soft cheek with the back of his hand gently.

He slowly moved his head to place a chaste kiss against Donghyuck's forehead softly. Donghyuck snuggled closer into Mark subconsciously after he did that, making the older smile fondly.

"I'm sorry I put you through so much," Mark whispered so that Donghyuck would not wake up.

Mark's hand was now resting on Donghyuck's head, twirling and playing with the younger's hair softly while massaging his head.

"Mmm," Donghyuck hummed a whine as Mark chuckled at the younger's tiredness.

"Good morning, princess," Mark greeted, his voice still raspy from having just woken up a few minutes earlier.

Instead of a response, Donghyuck maneuvered his body so that Mark was laying on his back and then he climbed on top of the older with his ear listening to Mark's steady heartbeat.

Mark smiled and brought his arms around Donghyuck's hips, rubbing his back with one hand slowly and tenderly.

"We have to start getting ready," Mark softly spoke as Donghyuck shook his head.

"Five more minutes," Donghyuck murmured tiredly as Mark's hands found the younger's bare skin on his thighs, massaging them gently.

Donghyuck moved his legs on either side of Mark's body so that the older had better access. The younger raised his head, blinking heavily as he looked at a blurry Mark.

"Hi, sleepy boy," Mark giggled as Donghyuck's vision was clearing up, stuffing his face on the older's neck to pepper it with kisses.

"I don't wanna go~" Donghyuck mumbled a whine against Mark's neck.

"We have an exam today. It's our last one," Mark advised.

Donghyuck sucked his teeth as he rolled off of Mark and stood up, rubbing his eyes sleepily with his legs exposed to the older.

Mark got off the bed and hugged the younger before giving him a sweet kiss on the top of his head, walking Donghyuck to his room.

The two parted ways for a while in order to get ready for their accounting exam this morning. Donghyuck suddenly had a burst of energy to actually put effort into his outfit today.

He wore a beige cropped knitted sweatshirt and khakis pants. He decided on styling his hair with a middle part, the strands of his hair creating a heart shape on his forehead.

He sprayed a few squirts of his powdery chocolate cologne before putting on a pair of white vans. He put on his jacket and threw on his bag before grabbing his phone and stuffing it in his pocket.

Donghyuck skipped over to Mark's room, opening his bathroom door and waited for the older to grab his bag so the two of them could head out.

Mark wore a grey shirt underneath his jean jacket and wore blue ripped jeans. Donghyuck could smell Mark's cologne that he sprayed a few moments before the younger stepped inside his room, instantly in a trance.

"Ready?" Mark asked, knocking the younger out of his day dream as Donghyuck nodded.

The two exited Mark's dorm to head to the business building for their accounting exam. Donghyuck was nervous, but Mark assured him that he will do just fine.

Donghyuck took a deep breath as they waited outside the classroom. Jennie walked out of the classroom they were standing outside of, not sparing them a glance.