HELP ME PLEASE-

"Oof" Sophie said as she hit the cold- hard ground... it felt familiar.

"Wow" The other Sophie said (lets call her after).

"Why... ARE WE IN THE DARNED PLACE-" Sophie said, panicking.

"B-R-E-A-T-H-E!" After told her, "We're most likely in one of your fantasy realms- what was our favorite Youtuber again?"

"Aphmau," Sophie replied, "Why? Wait... are we in HER universe!?" 

"EEEEEK I think so!!!!!!!!" After said excitedly.

Aphmau's (POV)

"Umm... are you guys ok?" I asked.

"OMG- Sophie it's her!!!"

"After- I can see that and wow, this is SOOO cool." Sophie said.

"Uh... Aaron! Zane, KC, grrr so many names, Kaitlyn, Lucinda, Kim, Garroth... Peirce, Ein! We have a few... odd folks here" I yelled.

"Okay, let me explain," the girl, named Sophie, said; "We're here, because we kinda broke our universe- and were sucked into our favorite memories, so you're Youtube channel- that we LOVED is why we're here... and we could use your help getting back!"

"WOAH." I said, noticing that whilst Sophie spoke, my friends came- and heard all of it.

"We'll help you..." My friends said. And we grabbed their hands and were wisked away- into the void.

A/N I am soooooo sorry for the short chapters... please bare with me! I hope you have a wonderful day/night!