Part 39.

The next morning when I woke up Skylar wasn't next to me. But the sound of the shower made me to realized that Skylar was taking a shower.

The sound of the shower did not last long, because while I was waking up and everything else the door of the bathroom opened and Skylar appeared.

- Oh, did I woke you? - Skylar asked drying his hair with a white towel and with a towel wrapped his body.
My eyes went down to his body and I got fascinated, again, by his body.
His abs were perfectly marked, and his muscles were very well sculpted, making him notice how strong and sexy he was.
He wasn't even real to be real.

- No - I smiled looking at his eyes now - I just woke up by myself -

- Like a big girl? - he smiled getting closer to me.

- Like a big girl - I smiled with a lazy smile.

Skylar got into bed and slowly got in front of me to kissed me so slow making me to smile enjoying the kiss.
- Good morning - he whispered on my lips.

- Good morning - I said.

My voice was still sleepy, but seeing him freshly showered and handsome made me able to articulate a few words.
He rested himself on my shoulder, and I smelled his hair that smelled like vanilla.

- You know that you now smell like a little baby?- I smiled looking at him.

- Thank you...?- he said raising his head and looking at me - I'm in a mood for a walk, you want us to explore down here? -

- An adventure in the mountains? - I said with a big smile.

- If you want to call it like that...- Skylar laughed rolling his eyes.

- Okey, but first I need to eat my breakfast and then you also have to give me some time to get ready. And talking about getting ready... I don't have clothes to go to that walk, so if you want... Can we go to my house, I change there and then we can do that walk, but instead of doing it in the mountains we can do it in the beach like we did some weeks ago? -

- Oh, that's such a big schedule but yeah, we can do it like that if that's what you want - he laughed - I prepared you your breakfast before I took the shower -

- Aw, that's so sweet, thank you so much - I smiled kissing the top of his nose.

- While you are eating your breakfast I'm going to get ready and do a quick call -

- Okey -

Skylar went back to the bathroom and I went to the kitchen where, how Skylar has just said to me, my breakfast was ready.
I sat down in the chair and realized that when Lily told me that my mom and Mark were with "Fifty Shadows of Gray", I didn't said anything against that.

I think that since that conversation with Mark face to face I'm way more relaxed with him dating my mom.
Well, the reality is that they still didn't made it official. When Mark stayed with us that week, I barely were with them, at least in the same place because I was with Skylar or doing things with him in my room, but if Mark and my mom were watching that movie yesterday night is obvious that they are together.

- Why so thoughtful now? - Skylar suddenly said waking me up from thoughts about Mark and my mom.

- Nothing... I was just on my things - I smiled looking at him that was already with his jeans and a white t-shirt on - You look handsome with that...-

- They are just clothes, Ruby...- Skylar smiled shaking his head and kissing my cheek.

- Even they are "just clothes", you look good with them - I smiled looking at him that sat next to me. I took his hand and I caressed it softly with my hand - Do you feel better after our yesterday night talk? -